Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unwed Mothers Are Worse Than Prostitutes

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
A Whore is a woman who will give sex for free - to many men.
She will be used like a piece of tissue paper and thrown away.
The man doesn't love her, but she gives her heart to him.
She is being tricked, made a fool of.
An Unwed Mother is stuck home changing diapers while the man is out partying, getting more sex. No man is going to marry an unwed mother. Just use her for sex. Free sex.

A prostitute at least gets paid for what she does. She does NOT give her heart to the man.
They both AGREE they are using each other. He's getting sex, she's getting money. No different than any other business transaction.
The whore is being tricked, being used.

I respect the prostitute a lot more.

Last edited:
I respect prostitutes way more than I respect normal promiscuous foids. Let alone single moms.

All women are prostitutes in that they trade sexual access for something.. the 2 acceptable currencies are resources and sperm. Perfectly in line with strategic plurality.
I respect prostitutes way more than I respect normal promiscuous foids. Let alone single moms.
100000000% agreed. I can respect 2 types of women only.. virgins at marriage and prostitutes.. literally polar opposites on the spectrum but still.. everybody in the middle from 2nd to 98th percentile is a whore pretending to be a chaste wife material good girl deserving of courting and respect, but Regularly sucks dick and gets her face painted with cum and belongs to the world... where the 1st and 99th percentile overlap is what I have a problem with. You can be one or the other. Can’t be both at the same time.

Last edited:
A slut is a woman who will give sex for free - to many chads
Fixed. Whores are actually much more respectable at least they are upfront in the sense they trade money for sex, despite client's poor physical characteristics.

All females are prostitutes.

This is common knowledge

actually they are literally prostitutes tbh.