Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unvoluntary Human Trait: You are already living the "Settled Down" part of your life

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Early 20's and feel like ive already lived the worst parts of life "settling down stage" when absolutely nothing happens in your life and your life "slows down" and i feel 70.. When my life does kickstart up again ive already gone through the worst stages a human being can go through. Only up from here.

Last edited:
Begins closer to 30 imo, mid 20's I was still experiencing changes.

Me too yeah. The chaotic stuff is over and now I feel settled and like an old man.

I guess the solution is to be really proactive which for me means something like a career in IT somewhere with lots of staff, and also maybe regular trips to the continent here in Europe.

I'm part Italian and part Maltese as well as being British.

... That's the best I've got, lol

Incel non-NT trait. I'm living like an old single man close to retirement. The most I can do outdoors is spend money on my own

Last edited:
As an incel, I'm essentially forced to live the life of an elderly man in my 20s. Even most of my aqquaintances are now people in their 50s, 60s and 70s. :feelsseriously:

I wageslave from home.

I'm a shut-in, recluse.

I leave the house once or twice a week to get groceries.

Last edited:
I moved into a council estate where it's all old retired people and families. Almost no young people. I feel like a old man close to death and I'm 23.

I moved into a council estate where it's all old retired people and families. Almost no young people. I feel like a old man close to death and I'm 23.

All of my upstairs neighbors are 50+. I'm mid-twenties.