Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Unvaccinated? No Interstate Travelling For You.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:feelzez::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsclown::feelsEhh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhLejQ00sus

Conspiracy theory

16282779268367658 5354edggv

Last edited:
Both things you posted say that the Biden administration isn't doing this yet, if ever. They're afraid of it.

Both things you posted say that the Biden administration isn't doing this yet, if ever. They're afraid of it.
Yes, but the fact they're even thinking about it speaks volumes enough. :feelsEhh:

The past year and a half has shown that there's not much you can push on modern Western society, so they might as well as go for it

oh say can you shart in the local walmart

All according to the plan

its over

I will never take that vaccine. Never.

They said it was a conspiracy theory

Looks like the ice niggers up here are going ahead on that plan:

The walls are closing in boyos. See you on the other side sooner than later. :feelsdevil:

I don't live in a state; my house is its own state, free from cucked laws, under cowardly oppression for the federative republic of Brazil.

The jews did this.

I don't live in a state; my house is its own state, free from cucked laws, under cowardly oppression from the federative republic of Brazil.

Looks like the ice niggers up here are going ahead on that plan:

The walls are closing in boyos. See you on the other side sooner than later. :feelsdevil:
Jeremiah johnson gif 4
 30765ytffhhg

3cea4079e6ab8dc60b80fa8401a07ede

Last edited:
no point in traveling anywhere when u inkwel

Early in the pandemic, obligatory masking was also "discussed", and many people said that the government couldn't force people to wear masks, yet here we are
Wearing masks temporarily is a lot different than forcing people to receive an injection to work, attend school, or do basic things withinn society. Way different than telling people that if they don't get the vaccine they're fired from their jobs and basically lose everything if they don't accept their new passport medical tyranny identification system. That is crossing a huge red line and there will be far reaching consequences. There is no comparison at all to be made there. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
In the UK they said we will not have domestic covid passports.
Now we will have domestic covid passports.
They write about their plans a few weeks in advance to get the goys used to the idea

Wearing masks temporarily is a lot different than forcing people to receive an injection to work, attend school, or do basic things withinn society. Way different than telling people that if they don't get the vaccine they're fired from their jobs and basically lose everything if they don't accept their new passport medical tyranny identification system. That is crossing a huge red line and there will be far reaching consequences. There is no comparison at all to be made there. :feelsjuice:
I understand, but my point was, that these fucked up draconian laws, whethere its forced masking and forced jabs, start out as comments and suggestions

I understand, but my point was, that these fucked up draconian laws, whethere its forced masking and forced jabs, start out as comments and suggestions
True.:feelsjuice: