Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Untweisen Sie durch Vorlage Ihres Reisepasses nach, dass Sie Deutscher sind. Nur 100 % reine Arier wie ich sind willkommen, in diesem Thread zu posten

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
IMG 20240711 041057

Last edited:
Untermenschen bleiben fern!

@Nagger
@VersoffenerAssi

"Untweisen" ist kein deutsches Wort. :feelskek:

Lol. So Google translator is absolutely, shit. Also, I understood what you wrote here "Untweisen" is not a German word" right? It's intresting, how you can sort of tell what some sentences might mean if you know both English and French, which are both mandatory in school in Lebanon along with Arabic.
Das ist Musik in meinen Ohren. :feelsokman:
This one I'm guessing is either, " that is music to me" or "this is music to my ears?"(Like the English phrase) But I absolutely, butchered the pronunciation tho.

Ich bin kein scheiß Pifke! Keine Ahnung wie du dazu gekommen bist, alle hier wissen das ich ein rumänischer Zigeuner bin.

Also this

both English and French, which are both mandatory in school in Lebanon along with Arabic.
damn if lebanon was not a shithole it could be a factory of ubermensch, knowing english french and arabic after school? crazy good skills

Ich bin kein scheiß Pifke! Keine Ahnung wie du dazu gekommen bist, alle hier wissen das ich ein rumänischer Zigeuner bin
Brutal, I saw you interacting with the Aryans here, and I thought you were one of them.

di shprakh vos ir nutsn iz beyz

I thought you were one of them.
Not even in another 50 years of integration courses. If you were born in another culture you will never be able to shed your previous preconceptions that you learned in your childhood. Also there is a racial aspect to being German. Because I am rather brown I will never be able to fully enjoy the winter here without being mega depressed.

Now I understand German culture, however I disagree with it. The only reason why I am here is the economy. I can make 5 times the salary here compared to my home country of Romania and that is that.

damn if lebanon was not a shithole it could be a factory of ubermensch, knowing english french and arabic after school? crazy good skills
Nigga, every single european kid knows at least three languages.... This is not something extraordinary. Actually european kids know 4 languages if you count latin.

Nigga, every single european kid knows at least three languages.... This is not something extraordinary. Actually european kids know 4 languages if you count latin.
nigger I am european and it's true we learn 3 languages its mostly super basic, after 7 years of school german I would say I am A1 or barely A2 level

and dont know where you got that latin from, only people that know latin are medical students (only for vocab) because since the 60s mass are held in national languages not in latin

the Dutch national anthem literally says "I am of German blood" so that means I'm allowed to post in this thread, right?

and dont know where you got that latin from, only people that know latin are medical students (only for vocab) because since the 60s mass are held in national languages not in latin
I did latin in 7th and 8th grade....

Not even in another 50 years of integration courses. If you were born in another culture you will never be able to shed your previous preconceptions that you learned in your childhood. Also there is a racial aspect to being German. Because I am rather brown I will never be able to fully enjoy the winter here without being mega depressed.

Now I understand German culture, however I disagree with it. The only reason why I am here is the economy. I can make 5 times the salary here compared to my home country of Romania and that is that.
Yeah, if you're not not blonde as an ethnic in countries like Germany, you're screwed. I lived in Ireland for sometime as a teenager, when my mom worked there, my mom and elder brother are both gingers, so they didn't have as much problem fitting in, I on the other hand have dark brown hair and dark green eyes :feelsrope:.

And we lived in roscrea which is probably, the whitest part of Ireland, I barely went outside for the two years I was there, except for mass, which we went to nearby latin church because, there were no maronite catholic churches there.

But overall the people were nice, most old people who come to mass were drunk and would randomly start blabbering something to you in a thick Irish accent, and I would say something random back and they leave you alone, good memories:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. But you will easily blend in countries like Canada or the U.S tho

the Dutch national anthem literally says "I am of German blood" so that means I'm allowed to post in this thread, right?
I don't know. Ask the Aryans.

If I'm not wrong, the common man Never spoke latin? I'm a maronite catholic so I don't know for sure. From what I know, Most people in the western rite Never understood what was being said, only the priests learnt latin.

Yeah, if you're not not blonde as an ethnic in countries like Germany, you're screwed
bro I am the whitest person alive but still am and will be regarded as subhuman in germany/switz/aus/ned just because i was born east of their countries. they just dont like anybody from outside

bro I am the whitest person alive but still am and will be regarded as subhuman in germany/switz/aus/ned just because i was born east of their countries. they just dont like anybody from outside
Over for slavcels.

If I'm not wrong, the common man Never spoke latin? I'm a maronite catholic so I don't know for sure. From what I know, Most people in the western rite Never understood what was being said, only the priests learnt latin.
Yes, you would just mindlessly memorize latin phrases as a normal person. before that many educated people would also know latin like the aristocrats because it was seen as being part of the western culture, but that is like late medieval or modernity not in recent history. there are actually books/journals of western travelers going to the worst shithole parts of the polish commonwealth and the local feudal lord would speak perfect latin

there are actually books/journals of western travelers going to the worst shithole parts of the polish commonwealth and the local feudal lord would speak perfect latin
and thats kinda natural in poland to this day, there is a big segment of people that are absolute west cock suckers that think we are inferior to the westerners so they try to speak their language and copy everything from the west mindlessly, first it was latin with the aristocrats, then french, now its english and german

Yes, you would just mindlessly memorize latin phrases as a normal person. before that many educated people would also know latin like the aristocrats because it was seen as being part of the western culture, but that is like late medieval or modernity not in recent history. there are actually books/journals of western travelers going to the worst shithole parts of the polish commonwealth and the local feudal lord would speak perfect latin
Sounds similar to what most NON ARAB Muslims do. They Just learn to read Arabic, and mindlessly read the Quran without understanding anything lol.

and thats kinda natural in poland to this day, there is a big segment of people that are absolute west cock suckers that think we are inferior to the westerners so they try to speak their language and copy everything from the west mindlessly, first it was latin with the aristocrats, then french, now its english and german
Yeah, it's extremely cringe. Even Ukranians do the same thing.

Sounds similar to what most NON ARAB Muslims do. They Just learn to read Arabic, and mindlessly read the Quran without understanding anything lol.
yeah thats why i am a big supporter of the church officials that unlatinized mass, even though you could think that it would be a great incentive for the common man to educate themselves

Yeah, it's extremely cringe. Even Ukranians do the same thing.
I would say they do it even more, more east you go more prestigious being western is in the higher classes

Ich hab' keinen Reisepass.
Okay okay, ich geh ja schon...:cryfeels:

yeah thats why i am a big supporter of the church officials that unlatinized mass, even though you could think that it would be a great incentive for the common man to educate themselves
True, in the maronite church I want the opposite, everything is slowing becoming latinised(Western rite) that orthodoxy is becoming very appealing to a lot of people within the community.

I would say they do it even more, more east you go more prestigious being western is in the higher classes
Makes sense, but I guess I shouldn't complain when Beirut is now famous for being a safe Haven for faggots. :feelsbadman:

Even my German colleagues know French or Spanish and English. Foreigners obviously know more languages than that.
Mogs me, i failed Spanish and French class

I
But you will easily blend in countries like Canada or the U.S tho
I'd rather rope that ever step foot in Muttmerica or Pooland. You'd think that the pajeets that rule leafland would use said maple leaf to wipe their bottom, but no they would rather use their bare hand.

Mogs me, i failed Spanish and French class
Damn. I didn't know that it was possible. Everyone I talked to said that they were easy to pass.
I personally didn't even study Spanish in school and I speak it better than some folks who did.

Damn. I didn't know that it was possible. Everyone I talked to said that they were easy to pass.
I personally didn't even study Spanish in school and I speak it better than some folks who did.
French is hard as fuck. Spanish was okay, but our teacher was a dickhead