Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unspeakable cruelty of life.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
You born into this world without your permission. And you are hated for being ugly, weak, sick etc.
I didn't choose to be ugly. But no one cares. Like it's my fault.
People are disgusted by you and constantly put you down or mock you.
And there is nothing I can do about this. You cannot fight with everyone.
I didn't choose lowest rang in the hierarchy. But life is beyond cruel.
Without small amount of faith, I would just rope or attack some assholes.
This is not life. This is agony. Torture. Suffering.

very true.
in the olden days we would have been weeded out at birth or infancy because we were obviously weak/useless/ugly/sick/feeble and that would have been that. No more misery. No more pain.

but instead the SJWs have taken over today's world and now we are forced to live to rot. to suffer. knowing only torment and lonliness :fuk: is this what life really is all about? i don't want this. i never wanted this.

i have no sex and i must breed

very true.
in the olden days we would have been weeded out at birth or infancy because we were obviously weak/useless/ugly/sick/feeble and that would have been that. No more misery. No more pain.

but instead the SJWs have taken over today's world and now we are forced to live to rot. to suffer. knowing only torment and lonliness :fuk: is this what life really is all about? i don't want this. i never wanted this.
SJW are demons with their false humanism. Until 1960s subhumans probably would have been put in mental facility. It was some relief in life. No wageslaving, no interaction with normgroids.
But some idiots decided that subhumans should be 'integrated' in soyciety instead of being in psych ward.
'B-but patients were abused :soy:'.
These fake humanists don't understand that you already are abused in normie soyciety ( even interacting with normies is psychological torment ). But now you also have to wageslave and compete with normans in the job market :feelsclown:.

SJW are demons with their false humanism. Until 1960s subhumans probably would have been put in mental facility. It was some relief in life. No wageslaving, no interaction with normgroids.
But some idiots decided that subhumans should be 'integrated' in soyciety instead of being in psych ward.
'B-but patients were abused :soy:'.
These fake humanists don't understand that you already are abused in normie soyciety ( even interacting with normies is psychological torment ). But now you also have to wageslave and compete with normans in the job market :feelsclown:.
SJW are 100% virtue signalling and 0% actually caring about people.