Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Unsolved mysteries] German chancellor shaking during national anthem?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
German chancellor Angela Merkel has a fit whenever the German national anthem is played. She has never shaken in any other situation, and she now has to sit down on a chair whenever the German national anthem is played. I know it sounds weird, but if you don't believe me, just do some research on the internet.

Why is that? It's so strange that a song can make her shake uncontrollably. And on top of that, it's the national anthem. What is goying on there? Did she get mk ultra'd to hate everything German? Is she possessed? Does she feel disgusted? Does she feel guilty?

What do you think? I feel scared to live in a country where the chancellor and most influential and powerful person cannot even stand still during our national anthem. And the German national anthem is a beautiful song tbh tbh, so hating it makes absolutely no sense.

iu

She is a hardcore communist traitor so this is only a natural reaction for her really.

Communists are allergic to healthy and strong societies free of subhuman orcs and mixed race urak hai.

She is a hardcore communist traitor so this is only a natural reaction for her really.

Communists are allergic to healthy and strong societies free of subhuman orcs and mixed race urak hai.
It's scary how they hate it so much that they begin shaking. The person I hated the most in my life made me huff and puff and clench my teeth but I never shook out of disgust/ hatred.

based thread ngl

German cucks associate that song with nazis

She's still twitching and having post-orgasmic spasms from earlier when she was fucked by chad

She hab a seizure.
" I hate whites hurr durr, me needs more refugee cock " - Angela Merkelcunt

Or, the very National Anthem is shaking her autistic demons, like its some sort of exorcism.

she is shitting herself for remembering soviet soldiers raping her loli ass

Why did she snort when Trump said he had "German blood" at the G7? Someone told me that Euros don't like it when Americans act like they have "ties" to Europe just because of ancestors that left 100 years ago.

She's not 100% human just like most of the world leaders and influential people

Why did she snort when Trump said he had "German blood" at the G7? Someone told me that Euros don't like it when Americans act like they have "ties" to Europe just because of ancestors that left 100 years ago.
German public figures are expected to be humble and serious. Trump is smug is funny. So him saying that he has German blood can be funny to some Germans, because Trump's behavior and character is so not-German. He also said it in a very confident way. Germans, especially German men, are expected to soften their speech. I also got in trouble in some social situations because I spoke with too much determination and alienated the other fags and cunts.

It was still a rude gesture of Merkel to laugh at Trump. I already made a thread about the incident.

I feel the same if that cunt tries to claim Scottish blood cause his maw was Scottish. He can fuckin do one.

Parkinson. Explains the uncontrolled import of millions of refugees