Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unpopular opinion

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
All boys in puberty with non Chad fathers should be given testosterone and growth hormone supplements

> r/unpopularopinion
Cucc

(((Unpopular opinion)))

How is this unpopular. It makes sense

All ugly boys should be executed after they show no more signs of facial changes to spare them of a horrible life.

All guys who get a pimple or blackhead get accutane injected in their ass starting from age 13 so they dont get acne scars, betas get an extra hour of mewing guides in school and manlets get shoelifts or leg extension for free - my utopia

Trannies getting on hormones in a futile effort to change their sex: "cool, progressive, a human right"
Low-t men getting on hormones so they can better conform to norms for their sex: "toxic, dangerous, unnecessary"

All guys who get a pimple or blackhead get accutane injected in their ass starting from age 13 so they dont get acne scars, betas get an extra hour of mewing guides in school and manlets get shoelifts or leg extension for free - my utopia
yes

Trannies getting on hormones in a futile effort to change their sex: "cool, progressive, a human right"
Low-t men getting on hormones so they can better conform to norms for their sex: "toxic, dangerous, unnecessary"
Why do need things like hormones or growth supplements when all we have to do is just dress better, have a shower, get a haircut and work on our personality.......

Tumblr m1ot6qHnjm1rsd3y6o3 400

Last edited:
Low-t men getting on hormones so they can better conform to norms for their sex: "Toxic ragnarok   logo by reyesdark, dangerous, unnecessary"

Makes sense to me.

Truth, the only changes will be made during puberty, after that its over. And I inject test and Durabolin, its giving me muscle and weight but it isnt changing my face

Completely agree

NOOOOOOOOOOO :feelsbadman:
And with what recruits will we keep our Army Insel? We will reclaim the force if it becomes necessary. :feelsokman:

36230913 429070594228372 3740767745738801152 n

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

All ugly boys should be executed after they show no more signs of facial changes to spare them of a horrible life.
This should be an actual option. The boys should be sat down and have their future explained to them, and let it be their decision.

This would create a world with no incels. It may seem cruel but a moment of pain is far less worth than a life time of it.

All boys in puberty with non Chad fathers should be given testosterone and growth hormone supplements
my father was chadlite but I look like my mother. OVER

Because that would make them more "masculine." You're only allowed to give your 11 year old son hormones to make him a girl.

HGH or test won't fix huge bulbous noses

It still will make ur jawline and height better
No point having a good jaw of your nose is massive because then its already over
No point having a good jaw of your nose is massive because then its already over

Because that would make them more "masculine." You're only allowed to give your 11 year old son hormones to make him a girl.
Nice new status, tbhtbh. "Summer Time Madness" sounds inspirational. Eh. What does it mean?

Nice new status, tbhtbh. "Summer Time Madness" sounds inspirational. Eh. What does it mean?
Thanks, I took it from a Will Smith song. But I want it to mean you're going mad from seeing so many almost naked femoids in the hot sun.

Last edited:
Thanks, I took it from a Will Smith song. But I want it to mean you're going mad from seeing so many almost naked femoids in the hot sun.

Oh yeah, i have to go out everyday to the gym and it disgusts me. They are always dressed up like whores these summer times.

I need that shit now, too late though of course.

Why do need things like hormones or growth supplements when all we have to do is just dress better, have a shower, get a haircut and work on our personality.......

View attachment 24429
Don't forget confidence. Confidence is the answer to all of our problems. :feelsokman: