Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unpopular opinion: Most men have sex in the West even if UNIVERSITARIAN SURVEYS SAYS CONTRARY

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
First of all, keep in mind that surveys where a majority of young people say they have no sex between the ages of 20 and 25 years old are surveys that are done to university students.

Chads in uni are a minority compared with the rest of beta and average men. Makes sense that majority don't fuck or barely get something and/or depending of the studies, it's obvious than STEM studies are incel territory.

It's the same shit as high school, minority fucks and majority rots.

And those surveys don't represent the whole picture. Majority of men don't go to university. I mean go to marginal areas in your city and see how almost all people there have relationships.

Majority of virgin or less sexual experience men in the west are from middle class with universitarian degrees.

Of course hypergamy is increasing, but it's an exaggeration assuming that majority of men aren't getting sex, serious.

Real incels are a minority, specially those ( speaking by myself) that with 30+ years old with zero sexual ezperience.

Unpopular opinion: The road is the only salvation (in spiderman 3 the video game)

I believe I read that the census states 50% of people are single. I don't think most people are able to get sex outside of relationships. So right off the bat we're assuming 50% of men are mostly sexless. Of the 50% in relationships, it seems to be a common trend that girlfriends or wives won't put out but once in a blue moon. I can't think of anyone I know in real life that is getting laid regularly, single or otherwise. I'd estimate that probably 1% of men are able to have regular hookups.