Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular opinion: Members under 20 years old cant really say that they are incels yet.

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
I saw earlier today someone here claiming he is 16 years old... WTF BRO?!?! Im 26 years old (in July 27) and I have so much experience that I know im 100% Incel. I have gone through some bad shit about women ignoring me or giving me disgusting faces... even when I walk past a girls group they often say shit like "Did you see his big nose?!?!" But yes I think a 16 years old boy cant really tell if he is incel. He is too young and has so much time ahead while we in the mid 20s have to LDAR :feelscry:

Bro I've seen 14 year olds claim to be incels. Like grow 3 pubes first before coming to that conclusion

I’d say under 24, but it doesn’t matter if your sub5

If you're 19 yo and you're khhv and non-NT, I think you can consider yourself an incel

i am 18 years old so am i allowed on this forum

genetics never change, inkwells are born

At 16 the mind and body are both still forming. They could very well find themselves ascending before they know it. There was another thread recently polling about minimum age requirement. I think 20 would be reasonable. Pre-20s can open their own goofy goobers forum.

if u ur done growing in height it's pretty clear

it depends

if you are 2/10 male like me, it never began for you.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: you can be an incel even as a 14 year old. by that age you should be sexually active or AT LEAST ascended. if you didn't ascend at 13, it most likely over for you.
No. When I was 13 I wasnt even interested in girls. I was just playing football(soccer) with my school friends everyday (I dont have friends anymore of course) That was the best life because I didnt know bluepill/blackpill exist or I didnt know how evil and slutty women are

damn just 2 more days until I become an incel :feelsrope:

Yeah I can agree they barely started life at that age.

eh by age 16 it was already very clear that people found me ugly and that i would have a hard time socially

I saw earlier today someone here claiming he is 16 years old... WTF BRO?!?! Im 26 years old (in July 27) and I have so much experience that I know im 100% Incel. I have gone through some bad shit about women ignoring me or giving me disgusting faces... even when I walk past a girls group they often say shit like "Did you see his big nose?!?!" But yes I think a 16 years old boy cant really tell if he is incel. He is too young and has so much time ahead while we in the mid 20s have to LDAR :feelscry:
most normies ascend during high school. if you never ascended in high school its fucking over:feelshaha:

Trust me, I also try to cope

if u ur done growing in height it's pretty clear
Wait until after 20
MenHeightWhite2

I don’t take anyone serious on here if they’re 19 and younger.

most normies ascend during high school. if you never ascended in high school its fucking over:feelshaha:
There's plenty of fat or skinny normies who don't get any in high school until they get in better shape and suddenly theyre high tier normies who just looked like shit because they were out of shape teens who wear oversized graphic t-shirts and cargo shorts. If you dont properly lookmaxx, then you'll never really know. Exceptions being sub 5'5 men and autists. Maybe the manlets know when they stop growing. But anyone 5'7" and above should definitely be lookmaxxing.

Ask onecooldude123

Attachments

• 下載 (15).jpg
    下載 (15).jpg
    5 KB · Views: 18
you can say a person is gonna be incel just after breeding session.

Create Kids.is and send them there

children-playground-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back