Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill unpopular opinion: if you don't have a woman crawling after you, you didn't ascend

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Title

You're probably just betabuxxing her. She's not even close to be attracted to you. If a woman have any kind of control or power over herself and her relationship, you're already cucked. Chads have their women crawling on them, the slight sign he'll leave she'll go nuts and do whatever it takes to have him back.

When chads cheat on them, they're the ones who will cry and ask forgiveness because they weren't "good enough". Real chads can shit on their mouths and they just won't leave him. You're married and your wife wants divorce? It never began for you.

I'm not so sure how unpopular this opinion is. I thought it was common sense around here but hell, I've been wrong before.

people are gonna get angry

but based thread

I'm not so sure how unpopular this opinion is. I thought it was common sense around here but hell, I've been wrong before.
there are some dudes here who even think getting matches on tinder = ascension jfl

True. It means they're not actually attracted to you and just see you as a resource.

too harsh, 90% of guys can only get this in their teen years when women don't know their outrageous worth yet

i consider it ascension if you can even touch a woman that looks good relative to your own looks level, since otherwise they are all feminist whores. but we can't even get that.

Title

You're probably just betabuxxing her. She's not even close to be attracted to you. If a woman have any kind of control or power over herself and her relationship, you're already cucked. Chads have their women crawling on them, the slight sign he'll leave she'll go nuts and do whatever it takes to have him back.

When chads cheat on them, they're the ones who will cry and ask forgiveness because they weren't "good enough". Real chads can shit on their mouths and they just won't leave him. You're married and your wife wants divorce? It never began for you.

Basically. Being a good looking Chad gives you a huge margin for error.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back