Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unpopular opinion: If a foid talks randomly to you, it doesn't mean that she likes you

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I don't understand why so many fags are so deluded and have this distorted view of someone being a Chad just because a foid talked to him.

I talked to many foids before and nothing happened. Like literally nothing, not even a hug, or see u later. It was random as fuck, and I knew the foids hated me in the romantic/sexual aspect, most of them are leeches and want to pour their emotional baggage upon you, the simp.

But it doesn't work with me. I've been telling to many foids that I am not their therapist, so they must go to their simp. And still didn't get laid.

Most of you guys are fucking retarded and took the blackpill to the extreme. But the real blackpill is that an incel will never get laid no matter the amount of interactions with roasties.

Height and race?

But it doesn't work with me. I've been telling to many foids that I am not their therapist, so they must go to their simp. And still didn't get laid.

I don't get this. "I was an asshole and I still didn't get laid!" What is this supposed to prove?

It's sad that we have to bring this up. Some people are just too bluepilled, to the point that they think some random foid is going to remember their encounter from months ago. They might as well play the lottery and blow all their money with their shitty hope of success, because the chances of a foid walking up to a non-chad or subhuman and showing interest are nil.

Last edited:
Foids use incels as an ego boost when there feeling down. It's a move to convince themselves that there more wanted but they really aren't wanted by anyone. They figure if they can make an incel fall for them then they have a chance at chad. Experienced this scenario multiple times before. When a foid starts doing this, avoid any topic that involves the foid or there looks. Change the talk to something else to put the foid in there place. Or just be straight and tell them that your not interested in them. That right there would be more harsh. Plus kill there own dellusion of themselves. You could also ask them if they gained a little weight to derail the conversation on there looks.

I don't understand why so many fags are so deluded and have this distorted view of someone being a Chad just because a foid talked to him.

I talked to many foids before and nothing happened. Like literally nothing, not even a hug, or see u later. It was random as fuck, and I knew the foids hated me in the romantic/sexual aspect, most of them are leeches and want to pour their emotional baggage upon you, the simp.

Most of you guys are fucking retarded and took the blackpill to the extreme. But the real blackpill is that an incel will never get laid no matter the amount of interactions with roasties.
this tbh.. i got banned for saying foids randomly talk to me sometimes -_-

What if a foid holds eye contact for 3+ seconds? :feelsaww:

Yeah, it could mean she's mocking you. :smonk::feelsjuice:

I don't get this. "I was an asshole and I still didn't get laid!" What is this supposed to prove?
It's called "Dark Triad," you nincompoop.

this tbh.. i got banned for saying foids randomly talk to me sometimes -_-
I got warning just cause I said some Asian chicks complimented my freckles and pink cheeks:feelshaha:

Yeah, it could mean she's mocking you. :smonk::feelsjuice:

It's called "Dark Triad," you nincompoop.

Lotta people out there don't like assholes. This is why you don't cling to studies and expect that to mean assholes are preferred to decent people.

it means she is going to ask you a favor