Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if a foid talks to you without you initiating you're a fakecel. simple as

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm tired of seeing threads of "foid said X to me" "foid approached me and we chatted about X" on an incel forum. where are these foids? are you a fucking fakecel faggot? is this forum transforming into reddit full of sexhavers? fuck off

Yesterday, when my mom picked me up from this community-based program I have to do, an older woman approached her and told her I was "so nice, well-mannered, and kind." :feelzez:

If you enter a bus and women don't run out of bus screaming in horror you're a fakecel

The only times foids my age talk to me is when they want me to donate my money to some shitty cause they're fundraising.

And if you have to initiate a convo every time, you're a simp.

If you enter a bus and women don't run out of bus screaming in horror you're a fakecel
if u dont get the military called on you for sitting next to a female ur fakecel

I've been friendzoned, many times.

I've been friendzoned, many times.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: the pain of friendzones isn't worth it I'd rather not talk to foids. If we do stay friends she's just gonna use me as an emotional tampon anyway

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: the pain of friendzones isn't worth it I'd rather not talk to foids. If we do stay friends she's just gonna use me as an emotional tampon anyway
Thats exactly how it ended with the last foid who friendzoned me. She would always talk about this chad she was pursuing, it was brutal. Since then, I have never became friends with a foid.

Thats exactly how it ended with the last foid who friendzoned me. She would always talk about this chad she was pursuing, it was brutal. Since then, I have never became friends with a foid.
I'm sorry brocel it's so brutal out here

Yesterday, when my mom picked me up from this community-based program I have to do, an older woman approached her and told her I was "so nice, well-mannered, and kind." :feelzez:
Larp, she could clearly smell the misogyny and terrorism you were desperately trying to hide

Larp, she could clearly smell the misogyny and terrorism you were desperately trying to hide
Obviously xd

Ngl she looked good for her age and had a comforting, youthful aura. Nordid pheno, too. Most boomers where I live look like some failed dungeons and dragons race that never made it out of the first drafts.

I'm tired of seeing threads of "foid said X to me" "foid approached me and we chatted about X" on an incel forum. where are these foids? are you a fucking fakecel faggot? is this forum transforming into reddit full of sexhavers? fuck off
That's not being a fakecel, that's called common decency you fuck.

im truecel forever GANG GANG NIGGA

If you touched your moms poon while entering this world your fakecel
She had a C-section with me. I was also bottlefed. God made sure I never touch the private parts of a foid:feelsrope:.

She had a C-section with me. I was also bottlefed. God made sure I never touch the private parts of a foid:feelsrope:.
One of the few truecels on this site

If you enter a bus and women don't immediately spray you with mace before running out screaming in horror you're a fakecel.

I love these know-it-all kid threads. They make me laugh. If you're got nothing else then ideological purity feels like a comforting crutch I guess.

Yeah I don't get that
I've never had a foid go out of her to talk to me. No foid has ever initiated a conversation with me

What if your work has lots of women, you can't ignore everyone for an entire day, especially if some of them are your boss.

I'm so ugly that if a woman was set on fire and I had a bucket of water she would run away from me fr fr on god cuh