Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

unpopular incel opinion thread

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
here we post our unpopular opinions about the blackpill and inceldom

ill start:

gambler is a high tier normie, not a chad.

I don't want to be Chad I just want normal looks

Ill get banned . Wont risk that tbh

Ps gambler is 5/10

Normie looking guys only get laid if they are NT.

Jockcel said:
But still an unpopular opinion here.

really? i thought most of us knew you have to be NT along with normie looks to get laid.

EXTREMELY UNPOPULAR OPINION INCOMING
Men's behaviour reflects the behaviour of women,
We are the male equivalent of Tumblr feminists.

Hunter said:
really? i thought most of us knew you have to be NT along with normie looks to get laid.

Well, no. Most here think that as long as you are 5/10 plus you magically get laid no matter how high inhib you are.

VST said:
EXTREMELY UNPOPULAR OPINION INCOMING
Men's behaviour reflects the behaviour of women,
We are the male equivalent of Tumblr feminists.

No we know we are ugly and fucked in life. Feminists don't. Being blackpilled means you can see how fucked you are in life

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
No we know we are ugly and fucked in life. Feminists don't. Being blackpilled means you can see how fucked you are in life

Have you seen the average Tumblr feminist? There is no way a man would voluntarily stick his dick in that.

Jockcel said:
Well, no. Most here think that as long as you are 5/10 plus you magically get laid no matter how high inhib you are.

Because to them, 5/10s look like 7s.

The purpose of this is to set up "disagreements" :heh:.

this is a good video to watch
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcrhwatDkUM[/video]

first 10 or so minutes anyway

Everyone on this site is a chad except me.

Hunter said:
Jockcel said:
Normie looking guys only get laid if they are NT.
water wet

This is unfortunately an unpopular opinion here, but religious people are fucking morons.

UncannyValley said:

This is unfortunately an unpopular opinion here, but religious people are fucking morons.

What the fuck does that even have to do with inceldom? Way to prove that at least one atheist is a moron.

Most of you are volcel and could have 2-4 pussy with ease.

I'd say mental health matters a lot more than most here realize.

not_here_4_points said:
What the fuck does that even have to do with inceldom? Way to prove that at least one atheist is a moron.

Because religion is a massive coping mechanism when you're a subhuman male with nothing going right in life.

not_here_4_points said:
I'd say mental health matters a lot more than most here realize.
Definitely, but there is undoubtedly a strong correlation with mental illness and being ugly genetic shit.

UncannyValley said:
Because religion is a massive coping mechanism when you're a subhuman male with nothing going right in life.

Plenty are religious and would be religious with or without being incel. So no, still stupid.

Game/approach is crucial.

Grotesque said:
Most of you are volcel and could have 2-4 pussy with ease.

I agree some could have at least had a couple pussy by now.

I don't hate fatcels

ASS_F said:
I don't hate fatcels

Bless you, ASS_F. Surely you will inherit the kingdom of our lord God, Saint blackops2cel. 
May he provide you with eternal virgin pussy that which would smell of berries and cream. 
May he bestow unto you virgin assholes that taste of figs and honey. 

So mote it be, peace be upon him, amen.

Sub8Hate said:
Bless you, ASS_F. Surely you will inherit the kingdom of our lord God, Saint blackops2cel. 
May he provide you with eternal virgin pussy that which would smell of berries and cream. 
May he bestow unto you virgin assholes that taste of figs and honey. 

So mote it be, peace be upon him, amen.

Some say that blackops2cel has not played a game other than Black Ops 2 since he started playing. He has done nothing but play it nonstop. It is his destiny to play it 24/7, 365 until the day he ascends.

you can still be considered an incel even if you got laid*

*with a below 5\10 foid only.

ASS_F said:
Some say that blackops2cel has not played a game other than Black Ops 2 since he started playing. He has done nothing but play it nonstop. It is his destiny to play it 24/7, 365 until the day he ascends.

Yes, the holy cope. In his cope, Saint blackops2cel is every incel. 

Rich is the love of our Lord, Saint blackops2cel in your heart.

JBs are repulsive.

Also 80/20 is meme. Probably over 95% of men experience love and sex in their lives

KV3 said:
Also 80/20 is meme. Probably over 95% of men experience love and sex in their lives

thats even more suifuel tbh. knowing we are the bottom 5%

KV3 said:

Sadly, it's not. Been proven in some study.

UncannyValley said:
Link to the study?

@"KV3"
@"Hunter"
@"Jockcel"
@"Master"

https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

This study was conducted to quantify the Tinder socio-economic prospects for males based on the percentage of females that will “like” them. Female Tinder usage data was collected and statistically analyzed to determine the inequality in the Tinder economy. It was determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men.

inb4 muh it's only Tinder

Edit: Mentioned more people

Spidey said:
@"KV3"
@"Hunter"
@"Jockcel"
@"Master"

https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

inb4 muh it's only Tinder

Edit: Mentioned more people

So it"s true then.

Master said:
Many women settle for less and still cheat, but most men are in relationships and we're the outliers.

Many more men settle for less. All you're showing is the 80/20 rule. Obviously, people already in relationships aren't part of it. This is PEOPLE GOING FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

islamophobe incels are creators of their own inceldom.

have we forgotten the story of Julaybeeb RA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aCclf8IUvA

Stanx22 said:
Hypergamy is Jews fault.

A very autistic cope tbh.

muh jews
muh rothschild

Hypergamy has been present in European countries for a VERY LONG time.

African countries managed to stave it off.

Spidey said:
A very autistic cope tbh.

muh jews
muh rothschild

Hypergamy has been present in European countries for a VERY LONG time.

African countries managed to stave it off.

If hypergamy has been present for a very long time, then explain you subhuman existence.

Stanx22 said:
If hypergamy has been present for a very long time, then explain you subhuman existence.

Very simple.

I'm not subhuman. I'M SPIDEY.

Twisted said:
A PSL 4-6 with diagnosed autism is just as fucked as a NT sub 4

autism lowers your smv by 2 points, maybe 3

opsec said:
islamophobe incels are creators of their own inceldom.

have we forgotten the story of Julaybeeb RA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aCclf8IUvA

Unfortunately it is nowadays very hard to find girls like that. They are like 0.001% in this world population. May Allah give us a girl with a beautiful character myb also a nice face with nour