Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Unorthodox copes?

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
What are some of you guys more peculiar copes rn? I can't play games anymore without just getting depressed about all the time I've wasted on them, most animes are garbage and I've watched all the old good ones anyway, drugs are boring to me. Music has probably been my most consistent cope, I listen to music and imagine fantastical scenarios as I rot in my room, but that's not really unorthodox. Additionally I post on here which is something we all partake in obviously. My weirdest cope for the past few days has been teaching myself chemistry, idk why, I don't intend on going back to school to get a degree so it's ultimately a waste of time, pretty entertaining for me at the moment though idk why.

Do drugs I suppose.

Parkour/AssassinsCreedmaxxing

never did it though

Do drugs I suppose.
Drugs can be a good cope I suppose, what do you do? I haven't done much aside from weed which I find boring.

Parkour/AssassinsCreedmaxxing

never did it though
Does sound fun ngl, pretty sure ogremaxed orkcels like me will have police constantly being called on them though by scared middle aged foidlings.

Working long hours, paying taxes and donating what ever little money wasn't extorted from you via taxation to various women causes. Giving them money for tampons, free money for abortions, free money for newest iPhone and for important empowering stuff like that.:feelstastyman:

Such good cope helping oppressed, poor women.

Drugs can be a good cope I suppose, what do you do? I haven't done much aside from weed which I find boring.

Does sound fun ngl, pretty sure ogremaxed orkcels like me will have police constantly being called on them though by scared middle aged foidlings.

examples of assassinscreedmaxxing
Leap1

Leap3

Leap2