Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Unlucky Incel Trait: You were skinny all your life before the girls like "skinny boys with large cocks" trend, now you're fat.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
no, cant relate

It doesn't matter if you're a manlet

Still skinny, girls still don't like me.

Still skinny, girls still don't like me.
Same with me. I used to be even skinnier than I am now, still didn’t get pussy.

The whole “girls like skinny guys” is a meme, most of the guys who got girls in my school were straight up fat.

I have both and I'm still Incel.

I have been alwas fat, brown and with a small dick and IQ God just didn't love me enough :cryfeels:

How can skinny guys even get large dicks. They don't got meat on their bones. Prolly silicone

How can skinny guys even get large dicks. They don't got meat on their bones. Prolly silicone
All the fat goes to their dicks. Plus better blood flow and more testosterone production when you have little fat and estrogen.

As fefails would say.

Last edited:
All the fat goes to their dicks.
That gene should've gone to me. I only got 6 1/2 inches. Just an extra inch and I could've been 7. Fucking killing those tallfaggots for stealing genes that were Erenyeagerian in the first place

If your skinny you mean lanket then yes, also you can't magically get a big dick.