Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unlimited sex with femcels or remain incel?

Unlimited sex with femcels vs remain incel

• Unlimited sex with 3/10 4'11" femcels

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Remain incel

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Unlimited sex with psl 3 4'11" femcels

vs

remain incel

Unlimited sex

First option.

Are you stupid? Use them for sex and make every one of them do OnlyFans and make me shit loads of money.

Last edited:
How can I have sex with something that doesn't exist?

femcels are chad-only toilets so they would never want us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

NT

NT1

U aint lying chico

Uh....

Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.
Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals. The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites. Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.

femcels are chad-only toilets so they would never want us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah I was about to say that. If those femcels would worship me, than perhaps it would be worth it. But if they made me feel lucky for getting sex with them once every few weeks, and basically being a complete beta in a relationship.... than I'd rather remain Incel, and just bang hookers.