Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unlike billionaire pedophiles, I would rather prefer and outgoing and slightly controlling gf (20ish years)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I want like a goth gf who likes me if you guys catch my drift but it would never happen.

I really do hate women for not loving me

Reminder:

this subhuman billionaire piece of trash wants to dominate little girls because he feels weak

I want like a goth gf who likes me if you guys catch my drift but it would never happen.

Reminder:
View attachment 209914
this subhuman billionaire piece of trash wants to dominate little girls because he feels weak

Outgoing gf in this context means op wants her to peg him and when she brings Tyrone or Chad over he won't be able to say no without being called sexist

Outgoing gf in this context means op wants her to peg him and when she brings Tyrone or Chad over he won't be able to say no without being called sexist
Wrong you greycel loser I want a confident gf because I am extremely lazy. Know your place peasant.

Where'd you hear Jeff Bezos was into little girls?

Where'd you hear Jeff Bezos was into little girls?
Dude he’s a billionaire. You think he doesn’t rape children and kill homeless people for fun? This is what happens when you are powerful

Dude he’s a billionaire. You think he doesn’t rape children and kill homeless people for fun? This is what happens when you are powerful

I don't think that necessarily means you're into little girls. Otherwise we would've seen his name in Epstein's book by now.

Bezos is intro trannies lol, cucked for allowing any power for women to have over you

Bezos is into used up old females jfl. Quite the opposite of little girls.

they are smaller in size which is tight

Reminder:
View attachment 209914
big cope, he is a cunnychad, and you are a simp for wanting a "slightly controlling gf"