Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

unless you're deformed, plastic surgery won't do shit for you

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
by deformed I mean like major malocclusion

easy way to test this

do your morphed photoshopped pics with a better nose, chin, better hairline have foids on tinder asking to meet you?

chances are, fuck no

you'll probably go up half a point which will do fuck all since women these days want chad-lite at the very minimum

And if you are deformed plastic surgery wont be enough to make you GL enough to get you past the gf threshold

While it may have the highest effect on a deformed individual, a person has to hope that when he will be surgerymaxed the minimum looks threshold will not have increased in the meantime. Still, surgerymaxing is the only hope. That excluding unfixable problems such as height, frame and similar.

While it may have the highest effect on a deformed individual, a person has to hope that when he will be surgerymaxed the minimum looks threshold will not have increased in the meantime. Still, surgerymaxing is the only hope. That excluding unfixable problems such as height, frame and similar.

i forgot to mention race against the clock before he becomes and old cel and the race to fight hypergamy inflation

Even 1 point on attractive scale is worth it

i forgot to mention race against the clock before he becomes and old cel and the race to fight hypergamy inflation

I think that hypergamy inflation and race are the most problematic obstacles, while truth to be said, even in race there are exceptions that defy the rule. I´d invest in a copebot or something like this, more affordable on the long term. I wish good luck to any surgerycel, though. :panties:

No a jaw surgey would truly save me

I heard jaw surgeries were really good

Attachments

• 5298698C-0D07-401E-AA54-ED859EBDE4E8.jpeg
    5298698C-0D07-401E-AA54-ED859EBDE4E8.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 89
It is the best investment if you are trying to ascend, not a guarantee though, but still something.

Each point counts like Zyros once said, but it's really not worth it in most cases.

I imagine having the ~4 surgeries I would need to reach like 5,5/10, maybe 6.

I'm already 30, and 6/10 just doesn't cut for much nowadays.

It'd be tons of effort, money, time, pain and risk, all for little benefit.

Fuck it, I give up.

Ropeplasty is the best surgery.

Why buy a car when you can buy a face? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
9AA32065 8337 496D 8A10 A1156673248C

EF91FB9B 0D14 48C2 BC63 B9A6E112D700

166829B1 9DBA 461C A93B E08CBEFE91DE

3F8CA71F 259B 4AFD 930B E4AD96349255

yeah legit. Get all those surgeries and then you start losing your hair, jfl

Leg lengthening surgery apparently doesn't add that much height but if i had the money for it id do it anyways. I also could use gum surgery to get rid of my gummy smile. Even if plastic surgery didn't help me i would rather look less ugly than i do now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back