Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unless you’re born upper class + attractive, neurodiversity diagnosis is a joke

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Jfl if you think growing up poor, having a secluded upbringing and being socially ostracized consistently won’t induce neurodivergent-like behaviors even if your brain started out normal. I.e. if you have been bullied all your life for being ugly, ofc you won’t know how to interact with other people. You’re also unlikely to be flexible if you grew up poor because one wrong decision would cost your family too much.

But ofc soyciety won’t care if you can’t behave properly for all the above mentioned reasons. They also have zero patience or willingness to help you out if you’re an adult already. They’ll just keep shaming you into taking (((therapy))) and (((pills))) and give you a tiny bit of encouragement if you’ve made some progress. But the moment you come off as “weird” they’ll instantly remind you of your subhumanity.

If you’re born a chad in a rich household and still behave odd, then you can surely say you’re non-NT. Otherwise, it’s just soyciety’s propaganda to tame you into submission and make profit from your suffering, kek.

Poorfags normies and chads fuck all the single time.

big truth. Being poor hurts NT Maxxing a lot. Especially if you are raised by subhuman nigger parents on top

Unless you are full blown schizo or autism most mental illnesses are a joke. Hell even for my brain injury the treatment from "medical professionals" is exactly what you described and then you go to a (((therapist))) they're usually a worthless lazy fat slob toilet who just shames you into (((pills))). HBOT (hyperbaric oxygen therapy and a cholinesterase inhibitor are what I need not some neurotoxic SSRIs or some cunt therapist. But alas Canada is gay evil and retarded, so Ill just do medical tourism to a much more illiberal nation. Got more useful advice on my first post here about it in the form of noopept funny an incel forum on my first post gave me more useful medical advice than Canadian (((doctors))) or nurses did in 2 years.

Dude, I was such a weak specimen during my childhood, I literally could've died 4 times already.
I'm definitly a defect that was unwillingly kept alive for too long already.

You’re also unlikely to be flexible if you grew up poor because one wrong decision would cost your family too much.
war dark GIF by absurdnoise

Fuck, this one hits deep.

I’m an incredibly indecisive person because I’m so used to even the most mildest of decisions completely upending my life. From years of poverty, to my micromanaging parents, to just pure, dumb luck, small moments always ended up causing me weeks of torment.

Now I even get nervous and overly involved when deciding what I want to order at dinner.
>Checking the prices
>Reading the descriptions
>Look at the calories/nutrition content
>Considering what I have already eaten and what I have tried
>Considering how it will pair with my drink/sides
I feel like I always need all the information to make an informed decision because I can’t just let things be, because if I do, things never work out for me.

>I don’t need to take HGH
>My dad’s tall, my brother’s tall, and everyone else in the family is tall
>I’m already average anyways and I’m only 15, surely my height/penis will grow a little more from here
How naive of me to think anything would ever work for me without me willing it into existance.