Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unless youre a rich youtuber you might as well kill yourself

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dread thinking about the fact that one day I will have a job that will require me to slave at least 8 hours a day 5 days a week for the rest of my life

Once you get a job its so over, 8 hours a day + getting ready + commuting + getting enough sleep and you are lucky to have 2 or 3 hours a day for yourself JFL

I cant imagine how I will cope once I get a job in 2 or 3 years from now, I dont even realize how hard my parents have it right now tbh, whenever they get home theyre tired and they pretty much go straight to bed so they can wake up and work tomorrow, I really dont want my life to be like this. Pretty much unless you are a rich youtuber who films his daily life for a living without leaving his house you will never get to experience life, theres literally no point in living past 22 unless you are already retired and have at least 16 hours a day free for yourself

it wont be 8 hours once the robots get smarter

Lots of currycels who migrate to Toronto end up sexless and working 12 hour shifts in a factory, and transit sucks that it takes 2 hours one way within Toronto to travel to work = 16 hours, and the Jewish owner threatens them to work OT for free so add another 5 hours, and that leaves 3 hours sleep living in Toronto a sexless life where womyn hate men.

Just start a YouTube channel bro

I dread thinking about the fact that one day I will have a job that will require me to slave at least 8 hours a day 5 days a week for the rest of my life
Go Postal

If it makes you feel any better, the days of Youtubers like that are basically over. The few that are rich are essentially running their own business, hiring staff, putting in lots of hours and effort.

The exception are camwhores that get thousands of dollars for their shit, but I really don't want to rage now.

it wont be 8 hours once the robots get smarter
In the 1930's they envisioned a world where we would only work 3 hours a day because technology would be so advanced that 8-10 hours of work would not be needed. They were right, but they never realized that these greedy corporations would just make everyone work 8 to 10 hours still and then reap all the benefits of the extra productivity into their pockets.

Screenshot 1

They have been screwing workers for 40+ years and then when they can, they will just replace us all with robots and computers. The average person is fucked.