Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Universitycels, what programs are you pursuing?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Just finished first semester if a 4 year honours in computer science, will probably upgrade it to masters then phd, only way I can be successful in something, lol @ my future debt tho.

What about you

Marketing/Communications - Advertising, plus an accelerated MBA program.

I am going to be in debt until I die. So be it.

I would have went to a much cheaper school if it wasn't for football

Computer engineering. It's boring af, wish i went to med-school instead.

I did Econ because an aptitude test told me to, it was so boring and I ended up only being eligible for federal jobs. I ended up getting disabled due to an antidepressant so I avoided the work trap. Stupidity + Stupidity = Salvation.

TheRealChincel said:
I did Econ because an aptitude test told me to, it was so boring and I ended up only being eligible for federal jobs. I ended up getting disabled due to an antidepressant so I avoided the work trap. Stupidity + Stupidity = Salvation.

How did you get disabled from ssri? Does libido dysfunction count as a disability lul?

compsci phd 4th year

LeagueEuW said:
How did you get disabled from ssri? Does libido dysfunction count as a disability lul?

I developed guillain barré syndrome due to an AD and suffer from after effects like fatigue and mobility issues.

civil engineering, apart from merely having any real holidays it is not bad

TheRealChincel said:
I developed guillain barré syndrome due to an AD and suffer from after effects like fatigue and mobility issues.

Shit man, that sucks.

Graduating this spring with a degree in Chemistry. Starting med school in the fall. Another four years of studying.

I plan on studying accounting. Seems we have many educated people here, so much for cucktears saying that we all live in our moms basement.

spicycurry said:
I plan on studying accounting. Seems we have many educated people here, so much for cucktears saying that we all live in our moms basement.
former universitycel on mathematics and now works like a slavecel to save money for a basement to live in.
living in a basement with no obligation to work (so don't need to meet people irl) is a luxury for poor incels. if i could live in my mom's basement i would have been doing so.

MD (maybe with an eventual PhD)
Or DO if my grades get shit all of a sudden

So many CScels here. The stereotype is real.

The ldar program sire

If I'm able to bump up it up to B's (from C+'s) this year and maintain it next year, then I'd be eligible for a masters degree program in pure maths. If I just pass my masters and defend my thesis, then I'd eligible for a PhD + some stipends. A lot of the universities in Australia are trying to emulate like the one's in the UK (they use like 2:2 and 2:1, class 2 honors something...).