Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL University of Kansas to offer 'Angry White Male Studies' course

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.foxnews.com/us/kansas-university-to-offer-angry-white-male-studies-course

News from The jewnited states of americunts,of course

University of Kansas students will soon be able to study the rise of the "angry white male."

The college course, called Angry White Male Studies, will dive into "the deeper sources of this emotional state while evaluating recent manifestations of male anger" in the United States and Britain since the 1950s.

The course catalog description states: "Employing interdisciplinary perspectives this course examines how both dominant and subordinate masculinities are represented and experienced in cultures undergoing periods of rapid change connected to modernity as well as to rights-based movements of women, people of color, homosexuals and trans individuals."

I swear the west is a fucking meme but its not funny anymore

KEK! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

White people are literally a meme in the west. JFL at white people

the longnoses knows no mercy.
its unbelievable.
i get more and more pissed

The west is peaking in autism levels.

its something else man i dont call it cucked at this point,its literally beyond cucked I really dont know what to say,memes write themselves

I don't want to live in the same world as these retards

Lel. Why study angry White people? What's the point other than brownie points? Why not study Muslim terrorists or black gang members? Are they not angry enough?

fucking lol.
imagine there was a "violent niggers" course.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kansas-university-to-offer-angry-white-male-studies-course

News from The jewnited states of americunts,of course

University of Kansas students will soon be able to study the rise of the "angry white male."

The college course, called Angry White Male Studies, will dive into "the deeper sources of this emotional state while evaluating recent manifestations of male anger" in the United States and Britain since the 1950s.

The course catalog description states: "Employing interdisciplinary perspectives this course examines how both dominant and subordinate masculinities are represented and experienced in cultures undergoing periods of rapid change connected to modernity as well as to rights-based movements of women, people of color, homosexuals and trans individuals."

I swear the west is a fucking meme but its not funny anymore
I'd take it tbh

its something else man i dont call it cucked at this point,its literally beyond cucked I really dont know what to say,memes write themselves

Generally I'm type of guy who have opinion about every fucking thing but at this point I'm really speechless I dont even make fun of them anymore its saddening at this point

Fucking ridiculous.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

"angry white male."
that's literally the name of the course? it sounds so fucking negative

JFL at how cucked burgerland is, imagine if it was "angry women course" or something that had a negative representation of foids, that would never happen in a million years. God these double standards are pure ragefuel

that's literally the name of the course? it sounds so fucking negative

JFL at how cucked burgerland is, imagine if it was "angry women course" or something that had a negative representation of foids, that would never happen in a million years. God these double standards are pure ragefuel
I fucking bet my life they will talk about us incels as well.

Wtf is that a real study?

Mega cope, even if the west collapses they Will be worshipped throughout the world.

Where's the "Jewish parasitism throughout the millennia" course?

It’s things like this that make you wonder what we’ve come to.

I hope as many women take these so they end up with a meme degree and unemployment.
Nothing better than women being dependent on ugly men again

An easy course to complete, though.

I hope as many women take these so they end up with a meme degree and unemployment.
Nothing better than women being dependent on ugly men again
High IQ objection.

Fight the Jews, embrace the noose

damn imagine getting yourself in debt for this shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back