Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL University in China has a swimming pool only for Chinese females and African male students

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
I just saw this on Incel TV... The level of cuckery man... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1287779115949527047?lang=en

e0a.gif

Last edited:
This is probably either fake or some retarded plan to try to create Chinas future national basketball team

Ragefuel. Feminists should march against this since they want females and males all equal :feelsahh:

Also they stopped it after complaints.

JBB strikes again

Asian pussy is tight af. Even tighter than normal in their case.

Literal interracial breeding grounds wtf

This is probably either fake or some retarded plan to try to create Chinas future national basketball team
:feelskek:
Ragefuel. Feminists should march against this since they want females and males all equal :feelsahh:
Yeah they're all about males rights too :feelskek:
Literal interracial breeding grounds wtf
jfl
Also they stopped it after complaints.
It would be too much shame if they didn't

Last edited:
That was just a test case to see if the Chinese are as cucked as Whites. They aren't. This kind of shit will happen more in the future as the faggot West continues to contaminate the globe with its globohomo nigger worship.

also note the study companion in shandong university

I am happy because whites men having been getting shit thrown at them for too long

Descend you Nig Kings

Kind of credible.

I mean, we know China wants to increase its influence over Africa, mainly for the natural resources if I understand correctly. In that optic, educating African men and marrying them to Chinese women and eventually putting these men in strategic positions back in Africa would be very helpful.

This reminds me of that story about Mao offering ten million women to the US.

Kind of credible.

I mean, we know China wants to increase its influence over Africa, mainly for the natural resources if I understand correctly. In that optic, educating African men and marrying them to Chinese women and eventually putting these men in strategic positions back in Africa would be very helpful.

This reminds me of that story about Mao offering ten million women to the US.

Now this starts to make sense.

No idea why you're quoting a fucking Tweet with a low-quality image snapshot of text you can't even copy for machine translation to check it's accuracy.

for example it's not hard to google "Capital Normal University" + pool to get articles with a clearer picture

Zuang Pinghui said:
In all the years Alex Shu has spent at Capital Normal University in Beijing he has never once used the campus swimming pool.
He was always told it was under maintenance – it had been since 2015 – so if he wanted to swim he would have to go to the local gym.
It came as something as a shock, therefore, when he found out from an online video recently that the university did have a working swimming pool,
only it was reserved for international students.
Alex Shu said:
The centre used to be a hotel before being renovated and reserved for international students.
Mainland students can only get in if they are selected as an international student’s study partner.
It’s not fair for us mainland students at all.

This makes the truth a little clearer. The pool is NOT for "African male students" and "Chinese female students" only. That is misleading reporting by Jennifer Zeng.

The pool is open to ALL international students living in the building (male or female, African or not) plus a "study partner".

The rules as-written as less cucked, the cucked reality is simply because:
1) most (perhaps all?) of the international students living in that building are African men
2) most (perhaps all) of the study partners chosen by these students are Chinese females

Hypothetically you could have a white international student from Ireland studying in that building choose a Chinese Male for her study partner, and they would be allowed in the pool.

This is just a functional reality not observed due to the demographics.

Pinghui's article makes it clear that of the 490,000 international students that China accepts, they are "mostly from developing nations".

The issue is CNU building "International Culture Center" having it's own functioning pool reserved for those international students living in the building and the guests they designate, while other CNU dorms for local students have no pools for their residents.

CNU in theory has a pool for normal students but from 2015-2019 was never usable kept in a state of disrepair while they spent the money maintaining the pool for international students.

My guess is that China does have some international students from continents besides Africa, maybe even some of them are women, but due to such a vast majority of them being african men, they dominate that pool and non-Africans don't want to share it with them and the only foids going there want to fuck them.

No one can hide from the BBC

No idea why you're quoting a fucking Tweet with a low-quality image snapshot of text you can't even copy for machine translation to check it's accuracy.

for example it's not hard to google "Capital Normal University" + pool to get articles with a clearer picture

This makes the truth a little clearer. The pool is NOT for "African male students" and "Chinese female students" only. That is misleading reporting by Jennifer Zeng.

The pool is open to ALL international students living in the building (male or female, African or not) plus a "study partner".

1) most (perhaps all?) of the international students living in that building are African men
2) most (perhaps all) of the study partners chosen by these students are Chinese females

Hypothetically you could have a white international student from Ireland studying in that building choose a Chinese Male for her study partner, and they would be allowed in the pool.

Pinghui's article makes it clear that of the 490,000 international students that China accepts, they are "mostly from developing nations".

The issue is CNU building "International Culture Center" having it's own functioning pool reserved for those international students living in the building and the guests they designate, while other CNU dorms for local students have no pools for their residents.

CNU in theory has a pool for normal students but from 2015-2019 was never usable kept in a state of disrepair while they spent the money maintaining the pool for international students.

My guess is that China does have some international students from continents besides Africa, maybe even some of them are women, but due to such a vast majority of them being african men, they dominate that pool and non-Africans don't want to share it with them and the only foids going there want to fuck them.
Well, the fact remains that black foreigners got to enjoy the pool with chinese foids while chinese males were excluded. That's very humiliating imo. Getting cucked by your own university like that? That's brootal

Wait how the heck is this possible? :whatfeels:

lifefuel for blackcels

I saw in some page some Africans mad that rich Chinese men who do investments in Africa were marrying their foids kek

I saw in some page some Africans mad that rich Chinese men who do investments in Africa were marrying their foids kek
@IncelCream thoughts? (He's not online rn but his answer will be valuable in the near future)

A noodle foid being misleading? Blasphemy :lul:

C O - E D
Seems like those blacks are swimming in pussy :feelsrope:
:feelskek:

I wish I could swim with females...

Asian pussy is tight af. Even tighter than normal in their case.

How would you know?

FUUUUARAKKK I WANT TO TASTE QT CHINESE PUSSY SO MUCH ITS FUCKING OVER

IFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FUCKING OVER OVE ROV ERO VEO VREOER VREORVEOVERO0VREO

ICADOFDAIGVOIWERGYTSJEDJHOIJ

JSOSWRE
ISWERJ
OSWER
SWERT
IWJRT
IWEJTR
WERIJW
YIJ4JI3IJ34I43WJT

34IT2WJ3
4WT2
4WT2IJ4T2
IJ4T2
IJ

GIVE ME A FUCKING

CHINESE

PUSSY

RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW

I DE

AMND
IT

REFSDAFASESS4GSRT

How would you know?

FUUUUARAKKK I WANT TO TASTE QT CHINESE PUSSY SO MUCH ITS FUCKING OVER

IFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FUCKING OVER OVE ROV ERO VEO VREOER VREORVEOVERO0VREO

ICADOFDAIGVOIWERGYTSJEDJHOIJ

JSOSWRE
ISWERJ
OSWER
SWERT
IWJRT
IWEJTR
WERIJW
YIJ4JI3IJ34I43WJT

34IT2WJ3
4WT2
4WT2IJ4T2
IJ4T2
IJ

GIVE ME A FUCKING

CHINESE

PUSSY

RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW

I DE

AMND
IT

REFSDAFASESS4GSRT
The video where I saw this originally is way more brutal. There's a part where a white PUA talks about his experiences in japan and how easy it is for white goodlooking men to pick up japanese girls, it's too much, legit suicidefuel. I desire japanese foids more than any other race. I know I will never have any. Fuck this life bruh

View: https://youtu.be/5gYdcVMYeoU

The video where I saw this originally is way more brutal. There's a part where a white PUA talks about his experiences in japan and how easy it is for white goodlooking men to pick up japanese girls, it's too much, legit suicidefuel. I desire japanese foids more than any other race. I know I will never have any. Fuck this life bruh

View: https://youtu.be/5gYdcVMYeoU

Ill fucking creampie a QT chinese girl even if I have to pay for it.

I will go china on scholarship for a year to study their fucking language.

Any CPCs in the chat? Ill be a spy for u hire me please you dont have to pay me just give me a qt chinese waifu and ill betray my government for you no questions asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back