Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill University gets more depressing every day as an incel

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★★
We don’t have no friends, no relationships, people avoid us like we have the plagues. My social anxiety doesn’t help either, it literally amplifies my ugly face’s effectiveness in repulsion. I’m just glad I’ve embraced acting like a cunt now. Don’t move when walking unless they’re a sub 5 as I respect only them, and bump into anyone else if they don’t fucking move. If some foid smiles at me to bully me, I’ve started to stare either emotionless or angrily at the whore. Don’t say thanks or sorry, unless sub 5 etc.

I’ve started to stare either emotionless or angrily at the whore.
how-you-felt-how-they-felt.gif

We don’t have no friends, no relationships, people avoid us like we have the plagues. My social anxiety doesn’t help either, it literally amplifies my ugly face’s effectiveness in repulsion. I’m just glad I’ve embraced acting like a cunt now. Don’t move when walking unless they’re a sub 5 as I respect only them, and bump into anyone else if they don’t fucking move. If some foid smiles at me to bully me, I’ve started to stare either emotionless or angrily at the whore. Don’t say thanks or sorry, unless sub 5 etc.
people say it gets better after high school it really doesnt lol

Don’t move when walking unless they’re a sub 5 as I respect only them, and bump into anyone else if they don’t fucking move.
I had a acquittance like that although his stupid ass pushed me to the ground too so he didnt respect other incels. i wann apush people too but worried ill get in trouble

My university is filled with sub5 international student curries but I am too depressed to do anything.