Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Universe is pain machine

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
The saddest thing of all is that people dont want to see that the universe is nothing but pain machine. It is awfull infinite monstrocity of pain of agony and
despaire.
The very fact of exitence of universe evokes sheer terror.

But horror is too apparent to be noticed at first glance.
We have too myopic eyes to see that we stay alone amids infinity of pure horror devoid of hope, lost and abandoned, doomed from birth.

Last edited:
lovecraft is real life, horror is knowing you have no control over anything

pain machines me

gods are sadists and their fruits grow from our suffering

Omg i will save the quote! Brilliant!

“Pleasure is never as pleasant as we expected it to be and pain is always more painful. The pain in the world always outweighs the pleasure. If you don't believe it, compare the respective feelings of two animals, one of which is eating the other.”

― Schopenhauer

the fruits of suffering quote is from some guy on /r/incels, sadly i cant remember his name to give credit

“Pleasure is never as pleasant as we expected it to be and pain is always more painful. The pain in the world always outweighs the pleasure. If you don't believe it, compare the respective feelings of two animals, one of which is eating the other.”

― Schopenhauer

the fruits of suffering quote is from some guy on /r/incels, sadly i cant remember his name to give credit
Shopenhauer is greatest thinker of all time

i'll never understand why this universe has to exist tbh, i dont buy the whole big bang theory shit it seems retarded

Indeed universe is full of pain for us ugly men

Yes, most won't look at anything more than what is directly in front of them, whatever it is that they're doing. Even then, they still don't think to question the content present within their own lives, whether or not their efforts lead to anything worth investing in.

Indeed universe is full of pain for us ugly men
Life has infinite variety of sufferings. No one is immune to canser to loss of reason to accindents to loss of loved ones.
But yeas some of us suffer more than others. Cucks can not even suffer properly because they are devoid of personalities.
Incels suffer more and longer.
Yes, most won't look at anything more than what is directly in front of them, whatever it is that they're doing. Even then, they still don't think to question the content present within their own lives, whether or not their efforts lead to anything worth investing in.
Right. Majority of people are obssesed with every day life activity so they lose the proper vision of reality. They simply escape from truth by escaping into vicious circle of evereday life ( i remember that herr Heidegger called it falling -well said).

Last edited:
It's a torturous existence.