Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Universal Features of Male Sexual Quality in Mammals, Zoocels?

Musophobia

Musophobia

Rodentcel
★★★
It is no surprise that majority of the traits foids prefer in our species, are also advantageous in other mammal species
First things that come to my mind are bilateral symmetry, skeletal volume (bone lenght, diameter, skull size etc), and testosterone levels
But I lack adequate information on this subject
Could zoocels enlighten me on this? Are there other universal traits?

philtrum , ramus, nose to face ratio, ocular structure, intramaxillary suture, andromorphy. There are plenty.

philtrum , ramus, nose to face ratio, ocular structure, intramaxillary suture, andromorphy. There are plenty.
Ramus, and facial width are indicators of high testosterone in our species, but for some others, eg goats, the indicator is different, I read that the size of the horns is affected by testosterone, the more, the bigger
But in the end the cause of both of these features is high testosterone
Would you say that a well developed ramus gives sexual advantage to goatcels?
I think same can be applied to others, philtrum, ocular structure, they all indicate high testosterone
But bilateral symmetry doesn't, and it is desirable in both sexes in all animalcels, so I am looking for traits such as those

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back