Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unitedstatian women are a nightmare for ethniccels

Incelazo

Incelazo

Southamericancel
In the past i've joined internet communities with the objetive of making friends with people from different countries, like this was the literal aim of t hese groups. Just making friends.

There were tons of girls from pretty much everywhere. I talked with a lot of them these are my observations. Maybe this might be useful for other ethniccels like myself.

-American women are the most shallow of them all, they wouldnt even reply to me. This includes white girls and "latino" girls, the only exception were negro females who would actually message me first. They were all very weird, having things such as "no racists allowed!!!" in their bio and stuff. Since i was not allowed i politely declined further conversation.
-American women would "ban" every non white country. again, including latino women JFL.
-White american and european men were bro tier.
-Eastern european girls had a terrible english, even worse than mine, but they would be very polite and legitemely interested in whatever i told them. Also, they would message first a lot, and they were very very cute for the most part.
-Asian girls were very welcoming, they wouldnt message first, but they would always reply to me. Also very cute, however, most of the time i couldnt understand shit of what they were saying.

From this experience, i can only imagine how terrible it is for an ethniccel in america, women there don't even consider you human, seriously. They only consider blacks and whites to be human, everyone else is below them, pets at most.

If you are a ethniccel into race mixing with the degenerate races, your best shoot is with an eastern european girl

Elab on the community you are talking about? what is unitedstation?

Elab on the community you are talking about? what is unitedstation?
An unitedstatian is someone born in the united states.

I joined many, one i remember is interpals or something like that.

It sucks. U.K. And Australia are also bad

In the past i've joined internet communities with the objetive of making friends with people from different countries, like this was the literal aim of t hese groups. Just making friends.

There were tons of girls from pretty much everywhere. I talked with a lot of them these are my observations. Maybe this might be useful for other ethniccels like myself.

-American women are the most shallow of them all, they wouldnt even reply to me. This includes white girls and "latino" girls, the only exception were negro females who would actually message me first. They were all very weird, having things such as "no racists allowed!!!" in their bio and stuff. Since i was not allowed i politely declined further conversation.
-American women would "ban" every non white country. again, including latino women JFL.
-White american and european men were bro tier.
-Eastern european girls had a terrible english, even worse than mine, but they would be very polite and legitemely interested in whatever i told them. Also, they would message first a lot, and they were very very cute for the most part.
-Asian girls were very welcoming, they wouldnt message first, but they would always reply to me. Also very cute, however, most of the time i couldnt understand shit of what they were saying.

From this experience, i can only imagine how terrible it is for an ethniccel in america, women there don't even consider you human, seriously. They only consider blacks and whites to be human, everyone else is below them, pets at most.

If you are a ethniccel into race mixing with the degenerate races, your best shoot is with an eastern european girl
Which part of eastern europe is the best do you think?