Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious United front or exclusivity?

What is it that should be done?

• We need a united front.United we stand.

• I will not work together with bluepillers! Long Live the Incel Party!

• Most of these counter-culture movements are already majority incels.We just need to blackpill them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Should we form a united front with other anti status quo groups like MSTOWers and leftists to fight for male rights?
Or should we strive for a centralized single group abiding by blackpill principle,essentially forming an incel movement?

Or instead of trying to form a movement on our own,should we just coopt already existing movements like MGTOW and spread blackpill awareness there?

Remember the spanish civil war ? the rightists united and the leftists fought among themselves. Guess who won the war ?

Remember the spanish civil war ? the rightists united and the leftists fought among themselves. Guess who won the war ?
You're willing to work with 'muh own way' incels-in-denials at MSTOW?

Most MGTOWs, alt right guys and extreme-left Marxist types are incels coping.

Should we form a united front with other anti status quo groups like MSTOWers and leftists to fight for male rights?
Or should we strive for a centralized single group abiding by blackpill principle,essentially forming an incel movement?

Or instead of trying to form a movement on our own,should we just coopt already existing movements like MGTOW and spread blackpill awareness there?
There is no leftist group for male rights tbh.

The main thing we should unite under is healthcare. Making insurance cover surgerymaxxing.

The main thing we should unite under is healthcare. Making insurance cover surgerymaxxing.
I've seen the quality of doctors in nations using nationalized healthcare.Believe me bro,you dont want them handling your face.

I've seen the quality of doctors in nations using nationalized healthcare.Believe me bro,you dont want them handling your face.
We at least need loans so we can get the surgeries before we're too old. Face loans. Fuck student loans.

Women say 80% of men as below average.

Safe to say a large majority of men are INCELS.

Just bluepilled.

we need to be united,but all the different pills will make that impossible

UNITED WE STAND. DEVIVED WE AMBUSH.

Most groups don't want to be associated with us because they think we have a bad reputation. Plus to them we are the loosers of the loosers, so they would be ashamed to join us.

The blackpill will become common knowledge, the truth is inevitable, no amount of propaganda can stop it forever.

We don't necessarily need to merge groups. We need to transcend individual groups while having the same common goals. It's much easier to contain a pro male group than it is to control millions of men standing up for themselves individually.

I prefer fifty thousand rifles to five million votes. I prefer ten motivated revolutionaries to a thousand passive lemmings. Revolution is a spectators sport after all. The majority will sit in the stands and watch the factions fight. At the end they will choose side that is winning.

I will make my own party IPD (Incel Partei Deutschland) with hamudi my on my side