Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Uni Regensburg constructs the ugly face vs sexy face prototypes...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Quite interesting:

Not sure if it has been linked here before considering it is quite dated. But I think it is remarkable if you compare the foid faces how the one of them is really more attractive than the other one. I think this source demonstrates quite well that it really comes down to genetics. I actually think scientific research like this is the ultimate blackpill. Science can name clear criteria for attractive vs unattractive looks so the idea that it just all comes down to personality has been scientifically proven wrong.

That's an ugly guy? Mogs me

RIP FWHR theory
RIP canthal tilt theory

If this is ugly then its fucking over pass the rope.

I just came across this article again and I think it is amazing. This actually CONFIRMs the blackpill. If scientists can come up with clear criteria that construct an ugly or pretty face then the existence of a genetic lotterly can no longer be denied by anyone. Why does the bluepill even exist with evidence like this out there?

I just came across this article again and I think it is amazing. This actually CONFIRMs the blackpill. If scientists can come up with clear criteria that construct an ugly or pretty face then the existence of a genetic lotterly can no longer be denied by anyone. Why does the bluepill even exist with evidence like this out there?

Because "muh just world hypothesis".

Ugly face mogs me from Tijuana to San Diego...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back