Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal UNHINGED I met a guy from a dating app – I couldn’t believe what he’d saved me in his phone as, people say it’s a red flag

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Michelle detailed: "A notification popped through from ‘Hinge Girl #7.’ No first name, just ‘Hinge Girl #7.’"
:feelskek: "wu -- what? I'm not special... b-- but I'm a woman!"

:feelskek: LMFAO

NGL I clicked the article, honestly expecting the author's complaints would be quite reasonable, or well-argued, or at the very least you could see that they have some basis in reality, and Chads are assholes.

But right at the start, she straight up admits her contact list is full of contacts like
Steve (Hinge)
Steve (Bumble)
Zac (Tinder)
Andy (Hinge)
etc
etc

:foidSoy: But SHAME ON CHAD for saving contacts like "Hinge Girl #7"... that's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! How de-humanizing! What a misogynist bastard Chad is, right?

To this day I maintain that Chad isn't some kind of malign enemy of the incel (schoolyard bullying experiences notwithstanding.) I've worked with plenty of Chads and Chadlites, drunk with them, laughed with them... trained them up in their careers even. They don't bear you any malice. They are just guys. Luckier than you, happier than you, but otherwise not that different than you.

We all live in the same world, subject to the same sexual market forces. Chad enjoys a strong bargaining position in the sexual marketplace, he would be an absolute fool not to take full advantage of it. I would if I could. You would if you could.

The problem isn't that Chad willingly steps in to service, use and abuse this willing queue of toilets who show by their actions, time and time again, that they WANT to be Hinge Girl #7.

The problem is them. The problem is they will swipe past a hundred guys on the basis of a nervous, uncomfortable profile pic of a sub-5 face for no other reason than that. And eagerly subscribe to being Hinge Girl #7 on Chad's waiting list. Nobody forced her to do that, she chose it. (It's just a preference sweaty. Of course I would totally date a sub-5 man if he had a good personality. It just so happens that my previous 20 fucks have all been 6'+ Chads.)

And I'm sure this is not conscious meanness on her part, and just like Chad's actions, this is merely a natural biological urge that the current state of the sexual marketplace enables.

But is anybody seriously supposed to feel SORRY for her? Really? I wish I had her problems.

Last edited:
Woman are objects to fuck after all , and Mr. Genetic Overlord ( Chad ) can treat Them As such.

@Zhou Chang-Xing

Woman are objects to fuck after all , and Mr. Genetic Overlord ( Chad ) can treat Them As such.
^
They shouldn't have the rights to life normal lives with us

^
They shouldn't have the rights to life normal lives with us
Woman Need to Be Controlled , now her hypergamy has influenced the world and Man suffer for It .

Imagine you suffer because you dont Look a certain way :feelskek: , yet you Get punished If you start acting Out ," Be forcefull .

Back Then you Killed People And Woman who didnt Bend to your will , now your supposed to watch ? :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Woman Need to Be Controlled , now her hypergamy has influenced the world and Man suffer for It .

Imagine you suffer because you dont Look a certain way :feelskek: , yet you Get punidhed If you start acting Out ," Be forcefull .
Watch them seethe and be confused as nationalism and reactionary ideas rise in popularity, B- B- BUT WE LIVE IN AN UTOPIA, E- EQUALITY, I NEED MEN TO CARE FOR ME AND PAY FOR ME, BUT I AM INDEPENDENT AND YOU ARE EVIL FOR BEING MALE

Watch them seethe and be confused as nationalism and reactionary ideas rise in popularity, B- B- BUT WE LIVE IN AN UTOPIA, E- EQUALITY, I NEED MEN TO CARE FOR ME AND PAY FOR ME, BUT I AM INDEPENDENT AND YOU ARE EVIL FOR BEING MALE
You treat man Like Slaves / 2. Fiddle Just because they dont Look a certain way or are Born unfortunate. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: And this Is what you Get.

Society will reap what it saw " after all.