Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Ungreatful Shit Foid

Cuntorporate LLC

Cuntorporate LLC

Simpilizing in cuckcycling!
So a few nights ago...
I see these three hot foid brunettes
I figure well fuck. I'm always going to want pussy/ chance to date. incel or not. I'm not getting younger (27)

There shouldn't be any shame In handing out phone # . Isn't that what us guys are supposed to do...? Make 1st move.
?

If im doing anything "wrong/off"
I dgaf. They are the social media whores
How am I supposed to meet new people in general? Fuck else can I try... youtube documentaries proving how tinder and dating apps are failed toiletvilles for males. So I'm on last 10 min of lunch break . Give these ungreatful cunts my phone number. Told the (IMO) the hottest bitch "your the lucky contestant for the day" . (Try being funny)

2 other foid freinds get all exited up...
Stupid ass cunt says " wHatS thIs"
As walking back to car I said hey we could go mudding in my truck or fuck with the old sportscar, up to you.
Not trying to be over confident , just straight.

Now the fucking cunt. Goes " naw I'm good fam"
Now it's like ok I equally reject you at same time you do me. I don't want a white nigger hood rat trash mindset when I'm the type who busted my ass for a legit big ass house and car collection...

These cunts can keep crying
"WhEreS aLL tHe G0od GuYs at"
Well that hood rat modern dating karen shit is why. Now I'm glad for 2 things instead of one. I'm tired of seeing hot to decent women go by in life but never make any moves. If I do, then there's
" I tried"

Why i try like I did here and they act this fucktarded , then i assure glad the bitch is not mature enough for me anyway.

Now here's what really pisses me the high to holy goddamn fuck off.
This is why I'm making this post.
Stupid cunt and her toilet freinds sent me a voicemail " suck my dick"
Immature bully shit. Ect and more related ect.
Then hour later they
(probably said lies on social media and fostered fuck asses to screw with my phone # )

I get a phone call from some spick ass petty ass narrow minded ass gay banger dope fiend that does not know the full true story... missed the call so I call back... "I missed your call, so who is this"

"No foo yew ca113d me"

"Alright whatever dude"

*hang up* I don't got time for this shit.....

So basically all this explanation of my story/ experience. It goes to show women don't deserve us. We have to put so much fucking effort and take so much risks..... for me it could be worse
(Let imagination run I'm getting tired of typing)

But now I know why alot of you have the hate you do. I'm pretty much there too. For that to happen...... over 40, 50 + harrassing calls from 6 different ph#'s. I can't trust women period (one bad apple ruins the bunch)
And they wonder why we are so full of hate and disbelief. ...
They don't have to emit this bullshit. They could ignore like most others but this was overboard. Opportunities are thrown at them all the time.... what do I get and guys like you and me...?
A gangbanger cuck? Run arounds?
Harrassment? Voicemailbox getting full with fembot hate?
Worry local law enforcement was told a lie?
List goes on... fuck. :lasereyes:

Can somebody translate?

You put in effort as a man and Get Shit as a Man .

Life for yourself and hedonist Like a King in Front of These shitters. Out of spite.

At least you seem to Be Well Off , now enjoy yourself :panties: