Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ungrateful Bitch Overcharges Me

pinkxe

pinkxe

Greycel
I watched Breaking Bad, (2008-2013) and I came across the scene where Jesse Pinkman had sex with a hooker, and it made me feel so incredibly bad about myself and my lack of affection. I felt the intense need to get rid of my loneliness in the only way I knew possible: pay a hooker for sex. I paid her and did whatever, but she overcharged me at the end. She claimed that SHE didn't feel SATISFIED with my 'dick size.'

REALLY? YOU DIDN'T FEEL SATISFIED? YOU'RE ONLY HERE TO PLEASE ME YOU UNGRATEFUL WHORE!

I don't get it. My dick size is actually a pretty average and normal size for ANY foid to be pleased by.

PLUS IT WASN'T EVEN HER JOB TO BE PLEASED? I WAS PAYING HER FOR MY SATISFACTION AND HER SERVICES .:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

She gave me such a shitty service and accidentally bit my cock, you would think as a sex worker as herself would know how to please a man properly. Later, after everything was said and done, she tried to charge me double than what I would usually pay for any other hooker. To which, I only gave her half of what she originally wanted and kicked her out of my car.

I cannot believe I have been disrespected by a filthy scum of the earth foid.

Brocels, did I respond in the correct manner or should I have taken it further and put her in her place? :society:

Thank you for not dismembering her and mailing her parts to her parents

shoulda dropped her ass in eso oblivion