Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unexpected blackpill in the wild about men with glasses, followed by a ridiculous bluepill. JFL

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Hello. Glad to be here again after so long. My first post on ID in months and months. Without further ado, let's go straight to the point of the thread as the title suggests.

Yes buddy boyo, I'm sure when they change their frame they will become NT Chad and instantly leave the subhuman category just by changing their glass frames alone.
Remember, the person is never the problem, it's how they wear their clothes, glasses, anything. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::no::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

J1wthgi81g5

TeeHee it just so happens that attractive people is what they are attracted to, who would fucking guess, right? :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
SLF THREAD!
First thread after the huge break was supposed to be an update but unfortunately I can't even finish writing it. My brain is completely gone at this point, I can't function.

First thread after the huge break was supposed to be an update but unfortunately I can't even finish writing it. My brain is completely gone at this point, I can't function.
Sorry to hear that, but remember you don't owe anyone anything, just do what feels best in the moment. This forum should be a cope and not a chore

Glasses are a falio even for a gigaChad. Glasses create impression what you are weak ( I read somewhere boys were told not to bully girls and boys with glasses because they are weak).

Normies give most retarded advices so they could feel they have control over their looks and lives. When they run out advices they cling on to a straw like glasses frames. Good to see you :panties:.
This forum should be a cope and not a chore
True that.

Sorry to hear that, but remember you don't owe anyone anything, just do what feels best in the moment. This forum should be a cope and not a chore
I'll try my best, I have been trying already for months to no avail.

Good to see you :panties:.
Good to be back, I missed this place so much.

It took me a few months to get used to regularly touching my eyes, but now it feels normal as weird as that sounds
Just-finger-your-eyes-daily-to-hopefully-be-seen-as-1%-more-human-and-manly-by-NPCs theory

JFL at thinking everything an incel does is for the validation of NPCs. I could care less about my appearance at this point it's just more convenient to wear contacts. I have -4.5 eyesight, my glasses lenses are so thick things look almost distorted. That and they always get scratched up within a year or two which is annoying as shit
Will you laser your eyes in the future?

Probably not, it looks painful as fuck and there is a very small chance that you could lose your eyesight forever. Not taking that risk even if its small. Plus it's way too expensive for a povertycel like myself
That's what holding me back as well.

My dad told me to take my glasses off and called me four eyes. I don't wear my glasses now but I saw a picture of him with glassses recently.

I’ve always had to wear glasses. Contact lenses since I was a teen but still, yeah, it sucks.
It makes you dependable on items that could not be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back