Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unemployment

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Major
★★★★★
Any other cunt facing unemployment in the weeks/months to come? The job market here in the uk is screeching to a halt. My company is gonna start laying people off soon. All building sites will be shut so I'll no be able to get any agency work. Shit has hit the fan! The fuckin Tory government aren't gonna do fuck all to help a pleb like me. I dunno what I'll do as I've no got much money. My best bet is just fuckin dying from Corona. This is how fuckin grim it's getting.

Been unemployed for years cunt

file for unemployment and collect neetbux

file for unemployment and collect neetbux
350 quid a month ain't gonna cut it. Thats 50 quid less than I make per week at the moment. Got a mortgage to pay as well as other bills. Gonna need to find some rich cunts to rob.

It's not just UK. The world is gonna have a lot more people unemployed for the upcoming months.

My condolences brocel

Is living with your parents for the upcoming weeks a possibility ?

The world is going BROKE!!

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

villages will be pillaged, women will be raped

giphy.gif

I’ve never worked a day in my life

Imagine wageslaving

Brutal to read it op

Is living with your parents for the upcoming weeks a possibility ?
Aye I could move back in wae them, but I'll still have my mortgage, council tax etc to pay so there is no much point.
The world is going BROKE!!

Doomsday 2020
:dab:
I think it's time the multi millionaires and billionaires put their hand in their pockets and help out the masses. They forget although they've got the money, that we've got the numbers. I don't think we're far off from storming the Bastille and start to guillotine the fuckers.
Imagine wageslaving
Imagine being a fucking parasite on your parents by no paying your own way.

Many of us are going to be joining you soon. Gonna start where I work in approx. 1-2 months.

No one has been hiring in my field in the USA either since Q3 last year and that's not going to change. Great Depression levels of unemployment on the way. Hang in there as best you can; that's all we can do.

Do food delivery if you must. Drivers are in demand! An easy 800-1000 quid a week. 1200$/wk gross US dollars.

Ive been unemployed for quite some time now. Will things get better especially with the current economy going down? Only one way to find out. Id go neet if I could but ill starve to death and probably lose my mind equally fast

Just cut expenses and try to survive bro...

Live as frugal as you can