Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

uneducated incels that work are the working poor

I

incel god

Banned
-
its a fact that employers always hire the good looking guy over the incel even if they both can do the job just as good. to make the incels life worse, im curious, can incel wage slaves afford to rent a single home? no pussy no work is not realistic. im not being insulting just curious how the working poor can afford to rent a single home? they are expensive as fuck. its done on purpose to keep the poor, and the incels out.

not every incel is a minimum wage worker

Yea I spoke to some of them who have some random job that I forgot the name of like finances

its a fact that employers always hire the good looking guy over the incel even if they both can do the job just as good. to make the incels life worse, im curious, can incel wage slaves afford to rent a single home? no pussy no work is not realistic. im not being insulting just curious how the working poor can afford to rent a single home? they are expensive as fuck. its done on purpose to keep the poor, and the incels out.
Steal (in video game!!!!!!!)

I would as a Incel more than likely you’re either neet or a wageslave, rich Incels are rare like below 1%, we all know most rich niggas are chads due to certain advantages they have.

I would as a Incel more than likely you’re either neet or a wageslave, rich Incels are rare like below 1%, we all know most rich niggas are chads due to certain advantages they have.
FUCKING IM AN UPPER CLASS OVER EDUCATED GRAD STUDENT INCEL SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

FUCKING IM AN UPPER CLASS OVER EDUCATED GRAD STUDENT INCEL SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
I already know why lmfao, anyways my point is there’s def more poor incels than rich incels, most CEO’s are chads.