Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Understanding Female toxicity and microexpressions to avoid rejections and mental anguish

blackpiller_incel

blackpiller_incel

Part of the Know Bro- Leftist Music Killer
-
This is very important, throughout my years I developed this knack how to read subtle nuances.

I managed to read female behaviors and understand not to get rejected.

I do casually rejected, I do it based off understanding how or when a rejection is about to arrive.

i.e this video

View: https://youtu.be/n1UEx4NUUyo

This video clearly indicates what those micro expressions could be.

Micro expressions can be anything, a look or a glance. These things can help you achieve further understanding when NOT to get rejected.

I just don't try anymore. Competition between normies is like Gladiator arena... thing is, I'm not considered normie tier by society standards.

I just don't try anymore. Competition between normies is like Gladiator arena... thing is, I'm not considered normie tier by society standards.

You don't have to try you can just tell, especially when you are self awared

What else? If you don't get rejected, it means you have a fucking gf or am I missing something here?

Don't get rejected based off micro expressions females give off, it's obvious don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back