Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

undercover ethnic / am i even an ethnic?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
i was born in this area right here

Image 2024 06 09 124358957

migrated to west europe when i was a little kid

i look pretty white, and dont have many ethnic features

but my name is giga ethnic

it's something very similar to lets say ' Miloslav Kecmanović '

never was able to get a job in my teens because of the name + my id card says im from that area

my question is

am i an ethnic?

Only if you have gypsy ancestry somewhere deep down your family tree

not an ethnic + include your photo if sending resume

No. Most people see Serbs as white. That being said the whole classification, of who is white and who is not makes no sense to me, it depends on how yamnaya ancestry you have, which almost everyone who is considered European/white has today. But there are more blonde and Blue eyed people in dagestan/Chechnya then, Serbia and they're an Iranian group. Same with countries like Lebanon, plenty of people can pass as white in the Levant, but because, they lack yamnaya ancestry they're not considered white.

your name sounds Slavic

No. Most people see Serbs as white. That being said the whole classification, of who is white and who is not makes no sense to me, it depends on how yamnaya ancestry you have, which almost everyone who is considered European/white has today. But there are more blonde and Blue eyed people in dagestan/Chechnya then, Serbia and they're an Iranian group. Same with countries like Lebanon, plenty of people can pass as white in the Levant, but because, they lack yamnaya ancestry they're not considered white.
the thing is i still face discrimation based on my ancestry and name which is smth ethnics face too

the thing is i still face discrimation based on my ancestry and name which is smth ethnics face too
But you look White right? I'm guessing the discrimination is only when you apply for jobs.

unless they see slavs as ethnic
serbs are hated throughout whole of europe mang

here in holland anything that is not western european is considered ethnic :feelsbadman:

White but you will probably be treated as a foreigner in northern europe since albanians and Romanians have ruined it for all balkan niggas

here in holland anything that is not western european is considered ethnic :feelsbadman:
damn I didn't expect people from Holland to care about ethnicity. Has anyone made fun of you there for being Slavic?

Has anyone made fun of you there for being Slavic?
it was bullyfuel when i was a kid

i still get called turk often

also i have almost 0 dutch friend here, they are all either balkan/russian/polish

also one greek guy he works at my job i really like him

what?? why would they call you turk?? These cucked westerners are coping too hard with the fact their country is being butt raped by Omar
also i have almost 0 dutch friend here, they are all either balkan/russian/polish

that's nice to hear, have you thought about moving back to the balkans?

If you have light hair, eyes, and skin then you are white.

Last edited:
why would they call you turk??
its weird man

i get asked if i am turkish a lot

i have a few turks i talk with sometimes and they say dont see anything turkish in my appearance

very weird

its weird man

i get asked if i am turkish a lot

i have a few turks i talk with sometimes and they say dont see anything turkish in my appearance

very weird
it's probably because they're all pale white with blonde hair so anyone with slightly tan skin and dark hair looks Turkish to them. If turks don't say you look Turkish, then you don't.

I always thought Europe was "better" than America when it came to this shit. I lived my whole life in USA culture, and since moving to the suburbs of Chicago as a teen always felt invisible around white american faggots watching them in class all turn around and talk to each other automatically during the first week while being ignored by all of them. I actually WISH these aloof pussies would bully me in a racial way instead of just ignoring me.

No, you just need pink skin(pink undertones) a causcaian skull. Many anglos and franks have black eyes and hair.

it's probably because they're all pale white with blonde hair so anyone with slightly tan skin and dark hair looks Turkish to them. If turks don't say you look Turkish, then you don't.
Yes, that's probably the reason

Yeah, a Serbian guy I believe was killed by Belgian airport officials (who were neo nazis) simply, for being slavic a few years ago. Brutal

Nah, you said you have light-brown hair iirc & your hand is White as fuck: I imagine you’re a Dinarid, which was classified as a “White” pheno by even the NSDAP. Plus, genetically Serbs are the same/very similar as all other Euros.

In fact, the way you’ve been treated by Dutch for your name/accent/area, is proof you are White: It’s considered extremely unacceptable to mock Blacks, MENA, etc. in the West due to Liberalism, so people will insult Slavs in order to get away with being discriminatory.

In a way, this is similar to how the Irish were treated in America: Many of them were literally Whiter than Anglos in appearance, but due to religious & historical factors, were treated poorly & seen as “ethnic” in a way.

Tons of White phenos do have brown/darker hair & eyes, it’s not the same as the T50 eyes or jet-black hair that almost looks blue most non-whites have though
what?? why would they call you turk?? These cucked westerners are coping too hard with the fact their country is being butt raped by Omar
If I had to guess, they probably knew he was a Balkanite & wanted to say it to try & gage a reaction; it’s kind of like how Sands & Curries project onto Meds.
Well then, you don’t: If people who are actual Turks say you don’t look anything like them, that’s all you need to hear.

See above also, that’s I theory I have
Yeah, a Serbian guy I believe was killed by Belgian airport officials (who were neo nazis) simply, for being slavic a few years ago. Brutal
Hence, why I always say “no more brother wars”

In my other circles, we do have a reasonable amount of Slavic users & they all mesh in well. Though to be fair, i’ve heard some Anti-Slav sentiment once or twice. One of them was a Balt though, which I found ironic.

So I wouldn’t say you’re Ethnic, i’d say you’re just a “lower-tier” White which applies to all non NW Euro Whites(except celts)

Nah, you said you have light-brown hair iirc & your hand is White as fuck: I imagine you’re a Dinarid, which was classified as a “White” pheno by even the NSDAP. Plus, genetically Serbs are the same/very similar as all other Euros.

In fact, the way you’ve been treated by Dutch for your name/accent/area, is proof you are White: It’s considered extremely unacceptable to mock Blacks, MENA, etc. in the West due to Liberalism, so people will insult Slavs in order to get away with being discriminatory.

In a way, this is similar to how the Irish were treated in America: Many of them were literally Whiter than Anglos in appearance, but due to religious & historical factors, were treated poorly & seen as “ethnic” in a way.

Tons of White phenos do have brown/darker hair & eyes, it’s not the same as the T50 eyes or jet-black hair that almost looks blue most non-whites have though

If I had to guess, they probably knew he was a Balkanite & wanted to say it to try & gage a reaction; it’s kind of like how Sands & Curries project onto Meds.

Well then, you don’t: If people who are actual Turks say you don’t look anything like them, that’s all you need to hear.

See above also, that’s I theory I have

In my other circles, we do have a reasonable amount of Slavic users & they all mesh in well. Though to be fair, i’ve heard some Anti-Slav sentiment once or twice. One of them was a Balt though, which I found ironic.

So I wouldn’t say you’re Ethnic, i’d say you’re just a “lower-tier” White which applies to all non NW Euro Whites(except celts)
@WorthlessSlavicShit @PolskiKartofel thoughts, brocels?

If Serbs are ethnic, then at least half of Europe is as well:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmKNcI4atpA

Treated as inferior subhumans in WE, treated as privileged white oppressors in the US. It never began for Slavs anywhere in the West:feelscry::feelsrope:. No matter how much you might be the target of bullies and harassers in the Netherlands giving you shit for not being one of them, if you moved to the US and your company decided to diversify its workforce, you very much wouldn't be seen as one of the people making it "diverse".

@WorthlessSlavicShit @PolskiKartofel thoughts, brocels?
You nailed it as always, especially the first part.

From what I've noticed from what people were saying of where they got shit for being a Slav, the smaller Germanic countries like the Netherlands, Denmark and so on seem to be the number one there...

With the Baltic countries and other non-Slavic EE countries being second. They seem to just have historical hostility against Slavs and be lowkey threatened by the possibility of invasion, while Germanics just see Slavs as inferior and make use of the fact that we and the other EEs are the only group they can publicly and openly shit on without fearing pushback for being racist.

Nah, wasn't a Serb, that was one of ours (Slovak).

I'm Lebanese

Did op leave or get banned

Don’t leave op u my bro

Ethnic = Non white and non East/South East Asian

Ethnic = Non white and non East/South East Asian
From what i’ve seen on .org & other blackpill stuff, ethnic=non-White/European & non-Black/African.

It looks like TS got banned but the answer is yes.

South East Europeans are not White.

@Ron.Belgrade why don't you return to your ethnic homeland, then you will no longer have this problem.

From what i’ve seen on .org & other blackpill stuff, ethnic=non-White/European & non-Black/African.
I never heard of Chinks being refered to as Ethnics

It looks like TS got banned but the answer is yes.

South East Europeans are not White.
They are, Dinarid were classified as White.

IMG 7725

IMG 7726

I never heard of Chinks being refered to as Ethnics
I’ve kind of also heard this in a way, but from what i’ve seen ethnic=non white and/or non black.

Even then, it’s quite subjective as spoken of here, since the Irish who are some of the most “fair” people on the planet were once seen as ethnic, when many are literally Whiter in appearance than Anglos.

i was born in this area right here

View attachment 1177246

migrated to west europe when i was a little kid

i look pretty white, and dont have many ethnic features

but my name is giga ethnic

it's something very similar to lets say ' Miloslav Kecmanović '

never was able to get a job in my teens because of the name + my id card says im from that area

my question is

am i an ethnic?
people underestimate the racism against eastern europeans i'm from central bosnia my father from eastern bosnia , mother from central (bosniak origin) and i struggled like a rat to find a job my dude , even the dirtiest ones that no one wants , i remember one butcher making a weird face when hearing my family name motherfucker i wanted to punch him i knew it was over when he heard my name. Then they act surprised when people from eastern europe become criminals etc like motherfucker what am i supposed to do you say we don't want to work and yet you refuse to take me. I have a job now and an average situation but man it took me fucking years and on top of it i'm just a dishwasher , might attempt some illegal shit on the darket just to stop working i swear to god.

people underestimate the racism against eastern europeans i'm from central bosnia my father from eastern bosnia , mother from central (bosniak origin) and i struggled like a rat to find a job my dude , even the dirtiest ones that no one wants , i remember one butcher making a weird face when hearing my family name motherfucker i wanted to punch him i knew it was over when he heard my name. Then they act surprised when people from eastern europe become criminals etc like motherfucker what am i supposed to do you say we don't want to work and yet you refuse to take me. I have a job now and an average situation but man it took me fucking years and on top of it i'm just a dishwasher , might attempt some illegal shit on the darket just to stop working i swear to god.
Like I said above, it’s acceptable to hate on you guys because whilst you are foreigners, you’re white