Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Under police review rn

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
won't say much more since I don't wanna expose anything and it's kinda private.
I'm convinced it can't get any worse for me. There is literally nothing good left in my life. Only pain

this is what happens when you play too much video games

Is it because of .is? :feelstrash:

2023:

c6059669778cc1ec56d6954725cdbc31.gif

but dedsrs op hope your doing well rn

Meanwhile, Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela, otherwise known as Princess_Kitty14, is still wasting Venezuela's limited resources while he preys on underaged girls and lives with his sex-trafficked wife.

If you lived in Venezuela, you could probably get away with any crime.

The police in my country is too busy beating foids and cucks on the street and raping them in prison
police in germany pretty much has nothing to do, so even the littlest offense is big. (unless you're an immigrant of course)

but dedsrs op hope your doing well rn
I'll probably get out of it. some guy tried to put a false charge on me and I have to defend myself that I didn't do it. alot more to it, but I don't wanna tell too much. Worst case scenario is pretty life ruining, but chances are good it's not gonna be that bad (maybe.

Why r u under police review? And wtf does that even mean are they just watching u?

Why r u under police review? And wtf does that even mean are they just watching u?

it means they're investigating me/reviewing my case. also aren't you an infiltrator?

Thats what you get for calling yourself "Swagpilled" :feelshaha:

won't say much more since I don't wanna expose anything and it's kinda private.
So let me make a public thread about it.

JFL

Fucking hole behavior with this attention whoring.

I'll probably get out of it. some guy tried to put a false charge on me and I have to defend myself that I didn't do it. alot more to it, but I don't wanna tell too much. Worst case scenario is pretty life ruining, but chances are good it's not gonna be that bad (maybe.

Do you have a good alibi?

you're both faggots. hope you get hit by a truck and crippled for life
Why did you make this thread, nigger? You're under "police review" that you can't talk about, but then you make a public internet post about it? Makes no sense, buddy boyo.

This is nothing more than vapid attention whoring. It literally adds no value, except for putting yourself forward to be mocked and shit on.

i hope you do well

it means they're investigating me/reviewing my case. also aren't you an infiltrator?
No I'm not from my understand that was made up by IT. What's your case? Like what exactly are they reviewing u for? What could they charge u with?

all cops are niggers

I have 50 cases on me and I know guy with 100 so I don't care

FUCK YOU GESTAPO! SUCK MY NEEDLE DICK!

Tss . Da hatte wohl jemand langeweile.

Pass auf dich auf irgendwie.

He is sending us a message guys

brutal as fuck. May the next life serve you better...

Fingers crossed you get through this okay dude. Godspeed.

Don’t say anything to anybody. Here or anywhere. Ask to talk to your lawyer and let him do the talking.

Don’t say anything to anybody. Here or anywhere. Ask to talk to your lawyer and let him do the talking.
And be a broken record about wanting to see your lawyer. Answer zero questions.

will you face a lot of jail time if you were to be proven guilty?

did they find out you use .is?