Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you have no talents

Yup I didn’t know u were diagnosed autist at 3 though how come u never brought it up
I was diagnosed at 2, I did mention it a few times that I was diagnosed at an early age

I c. you only have autism right?
Correct, I don't have the smart autism (aspergers), I am literally retarded and has turbo low IQ, I struggle with math badly which normies do like a walk in the park

Correct, I don't have the smart autism (aspergers), I am literally retarded and has turbo low IQ, I struggle with math badly which normies do like a walk in the park
I struggle with math hard as well but I doubt it’s super iq based. I’ve taken iq tests in school and got around 120. we get fucked over by our disabilities

I struggle with math hard as well but I doubt it’s super iq based. I’ve taken iq tests in school and got around 120. we get fucked over by our disabilities
I am fairly certain Cardi B IQ mogs me to shit

Relateable, I don't have any talents either.

I wish I had the talent to at least be tolerable. Despite all my retardedness people could say "oh he has awful social skills but he is really good at this just like in the hecking movies:foidSoy::foidSoy:" but I did not have a single thing that could save me.