Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Uncultured humanimals cannot see tragedy of my life

Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It is biggest tragedy, when pure dreams of cultured and honorable otherkin man are unfulfilled, it is much bigger tragedy than billions of uncultured human normies dying in wars and famines, and than all those so called "holocausts" (if they happened). Filthy humanimals at "best" can just want to "help" by trying to drag cultured man into shit they living, like my former "best friend" tried to do. Meaningless filthy humanimal world or roasties and cucks

Ikalaim

No one replied to de Gesos thread again :feelskek:

It is biggest tragedy, when pure dreams of cultured and honorable otherkin man are unfulfilled, it is much bigger tragedy than billions of uncultured human normies dying in wars and famines, and than all those so called "holocausts" (if they happened). Filthy humanimals at "best" can just want to "help" by trying to drag cultured man into shit they living, like my former "best friend" tried to do. Meaningless filthy humanimal world or roasties and cucks

View attachment 199737

qt avatar

Op is a chadlite

Biggest tragedy of my life is circumcision aka male mutiliation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back