Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Uncultured foid just ruined my day

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I have to wait in the psychiatrist office for up to hours and it's so fucking shit, but at least there is relaxing classical music, which is lovely to listen to

Some FUCKING POST WALL ROASTIE just walked up to the stereo and switched it to fm radio saying "I hate this boring nonsense" and now instead of ambient piano we're listening to radio advertisments

I have to wait in the psychiatrist office for up to hours and it's so fucking shit, but at least there is relaxing classical music, which is lovely to listen to

Some FUCKING POST WALL ROASTIE just walked up to the stereo and switched it to fm radio saying "I hate this boring nonsense" and now instead of ambient piano we're listening to radio advertisments
Change it back saying you were there first. Then complain to whatever is in charge

Fucking whore punch her in the face right there

Change it back saying you were there first. Then complain to whatever is in charge
I'm not low inhib enough for that based stuff tbh
Fucking whore punch her in the face right there
She's a landwhale too, if I punched her I am worried she'd body slam me and crush me alive sumo style

I'm not low inhib enough for that based stuff tbh

She's a landwhale too, if I punched her I am worried she'd body slam me and crush me alive sumo style
I like to dream...

Of course some cunt will change it, thinking the world revolves around her. This is one of the reasons why I just want to keep LDARing, I don't want to be apart of society. It sucks dick.

Cunts are always like that