Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Uncultured advice about getting job for finding female

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It is advice just how to become betabuxx, so tfu on all those who give this "precious advice", including my father. Waifu of culture must not judge man for having or not having job, and even more - must not be greedy, so job or money itself is not way at attracting waifu of culture, but only can help in searchings far away, like that SEAmaxxing. And then it also comes with danger, that "waifu of culture" in reality is just greedy whore. And in opposite, being poor and jobless NON CHAD scares unworthy femoids of low level away, and only waifu of high culture, who needds man not as betabuxxer, can come to appreciate and be honorable waifu of high culture and high level. Being poor and jobless is risky maneuver, who's outcomes are staying single, because useless for roasties and greedy femoids, or finding very cultured waifu who has no primitive greed and so can be man's equal as real friend

It goes like this:

a) job (as necessity)--->uncultured femoid

b) waifu of culture--->job (if necessary)

tldr: waifu culture loli anime spam

most people here have no real shot at entering a woman's life at all (left with cold approach and other garbage)

changing your job or school is basically the only way to be around new women and have a shot at entering their lives

most people here have no real shot at entering a woman's life at all (left with cold approach and other garbage)

changing your job or school is basically the only way to be around new women and have a shot at entering their lives
I went NEET for not being around uncultured annoying femoids. They not seeing me as man anyway, but I dont see them as potential waifus either

Tbh, if she cares whether you have a job or not, she isn't worth your perfect 11cm dick anyway.

Tbh, if she cares whether you have a job or not, she isn't worth your perfect 11cm dick anyway.
Worthy of dick maybe yes, but not worthy to be part of my life