Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Uncomfortable truth: electric cars are for 'homosexual' soy boys and women

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Most EV car lovers have "eco-anxiety" (AKA 'wow we're gonna die 60ºC temps winter no longer exists!11!1').

Look at the face of this asshole, an incel-hater soyboy most probably. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a Reddit account.

would love myself a tesla tbh

Imagine caring about the climate. WOW! I will save up water or recycle because I'LL SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

JFL, good luck seeing EV cars in most populated countries except Western multiculturalised countries. Indian electrical grid can't even power up most houses during summer's hottest days, let alone allow thousands of EV cars/motorbikes charging at once.

Last edited:
would love myself a tesla tbh
You're missing the whole point. Besides, Elon Musk is an elitist richfag deceiving the masses but people regard him as a 'savior'.

Plenty of upper middle class slayers that are fkcing your oneits while being on auto mode right now in a Tesla

I hope your car's battery blows up inside your house while you're sleeping.
Lel, I wish I could afford a Tesla. I'm driving a 2002 diesel shitbox.