Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Unbelievable how much this nigger forum has descended in six months

D

Draconian Times

-
According to our resident retards, you are a false involuntary celibate if you do not look like this:

Th 3906138712

Any attempt makes you look suspicious. Basically, you are supposed to complain all day every day and lie down and rot.

Gollum mogs me, he has blue eyes.

fr. the only prerequisite to being an incel is feeling like one.

fuck all these stupid gatekeeping horseshit "theories"

Are you ethnic?

this forum was more forgiven for normie and okeish looking people in the past but it seems that some people got so obsessed with fakecels and they started considiring anyone who isn't a giga ugly 2/10 as a fakecel.
tbh i still agree that if you're ok looking then you're a normie; i see normie with GFs everyday outside
you probably need to work harder on approaching girls
he has blue eyes.
first thing i thought about

the only prerequisite to being an incel is feeling like one.
Yeah, today i only fucked 1 Stacy instead of the usual 3. Never began for trucels like me :(

You mog me because you have green eyes. You will never a be true shitskin with brown eyes. This is your fate. You will never be truly undesirable.
My eyes have a slight bit of green in them, it's still an ethnic color.

Yeah, today i only fucked 1 Stacy instead of the usual 3. Never began for trucels like me :(
entertain me on this one thought please: do you think that male victims of rape could be incels? it's mostly who i'm pertaining to since you can have sex that you do not enjoy. (which would be many our plight since it would be our only opportunity to fuck had we one)

i want to get the chance to explain myself because everyone keeps calling me "infiltrator" when really i just think differently about these things; i think the root of our issue is not necessarily not getting to fuck women (cause it's easy to just be some foid's sentient dildo), but rather, not having our way with them. it's why yall think hiring a hooker wont work.

Last edited:
Gollum is white, therefore a fakecel.
He could easily ascend by dwarf-maxxing in Erebor.

You mog me because you have green eyes. You will never a be true shitskin with brown eyes. This is your fate. You will never be truly undesirable.
The contrast between the love live banner and “Exterminate All Sandniggers” in your custom title is so funny

Mogs ethnics, can easily SEAMAXX, try harder fakecel

its 90/10 most man aren't attrective to w0men for one reason or another, its also easier to fail as a man in today society, if you are not NT enough fail, doesn't look good enough fail, don't have enough money or status tough look fail.

Before what I've learned about the j00s I was an athiest but after learning about them and seeing todays society I became a christian, Jesus is right about them and society, the bible is right about w0men and society.

this forum was more forgiven for normie and okeish looking people in the past but it seems that some people got so obsessed with fakecels and they started considiring anyone who isn't a giga ugly 2/10 as a fakecel.
tbh i still agree that if you're ok looking then you're a normie; i see normie with GFs everyday outside
you probably need to work harder on approaching girls

first thing i thought about
Normies are sociopaths that come here to ego boost before clowning on this site and making fun of us, the last thing incels need are normies and people that are friends with normies talking about how much box they smash

It's always been like this, go to looksmax if you're a fakecel :feelsseriously:

JoinedJan 1, 2023

Stop talking like you have authority to comment on this forums quality you irrelevant newfag

Last six months? More like last couple of years.

entertain me on this one thought please: do you think that male victims of rape could be incels?
Sure.

i think the root of our issue is not necessarily not getting to fuck women
Depends on how you define it, most guys here talk only about sex for some reason when it's blatantly clear that they desire love and intimacy above all, even more than sex or any other physical intimate acts.

(cause it's easy to just be some foid's sentient dildo),
It isn't when you're a 3/10 incel tho:feelsugh::feelsugh:.

fr. the only prerequisite to being an incel is feeling like one.

fuck all these stupid gatekeeping horseshit "theories"
Hope you're joking greynigger or you need to put your head in an oven

gollum is a man destined to define eras and change history, who will be remembered for millenia to come, not incel.
yeah and with the one ring and zero inhib he can easily rapemaxx, gollum confirmed fakecel

JoinedJan 1, 2023Posts2,410 moment