Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Unbelievable - Asian slaying in London in just one hour

Cope. He’s slightly better looking than the average asian guy yet he’s slaying thus meaning that the average asian guy can do okay on tinder?
Well the problem is that the difference between average and above average Asian guys is extreme. Think of a normie vs a chadlite. One is matching with landwhales and matches are not very frequent while the other gets decent quality matches and on a fairly common basis

WOW, A CHANG CAN SLAY TOO!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! :O :O :O

¬¬"
Cope. He’s slightly better looking than the average asian guy yet he’s slaying thus meaning that the average asian guy can do okay on tinder?
No OP, that guy is not a high tier normie, He is 7/10. He is a chang. lol.

Unbelievable

Attachments

• B467940F-40FF-4BFF-B2EA-C673167A0205.jpeg
    B467940F-40FF-4BFF-B2EA-C673167A0205.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 356
pB8yyUW.jpg

klb3AKu.jpg

If i had this jawline and this eye area im sure i would not be here.

What would an Asian Chad/pretty boy look like one might ask?

Def something like this in my opinion:
29941E7C FD88 4844 91D6 E8E9A1835B72

We might not know the distinctions that made him good looking but femoids sure seem to like him, Is he tall?

We might not know the distinctions that made him good looking but femoids sure seem to like him, Is he tall?

I know the distinctions that made him good looking.

Strong jawline + Great eye area. Just this.

What would an Asian Chad/pretty boy look like one might ask?

Def something like this in my opinion:
View attachment 29880

I dont know if hes tall irl but I put 6’1 in the bio kek
I know the distinctions that made him good looking.

Strong jawline + Great eye area. Just this.
What is so great about his eye area, its just chinky

He's got a strong brow ridge, being tall (for a Asian) has pushed him up into high tier status

He already has 15 matches in just over an hour WTF
He’s not even CHANG WTF (high tier normie imo)
These are the pics I used for him
/m.imgur.com/a/Kop2V5L
These are some of the girls he matched with (9 White, 3 Curry, 2 Asian, 1 black) m.imgur.com/a/xFYQSLw
He just got more likes WTF
But how many are writting first?
If you used a MM before on the same account the matches might be for him btw.

But how many are writting first?
If you used a MM before on the same account the matches might be for him btw.
Do you think Chad would only match with 2-3/10 foids? It's obviously the Asian guy.

Lifefuel, not a Chang. 6-6.5 Asian

lol LOW IQ, matches dont mean shit.

Let’s see you have a 10+ texts convo with the girl. You’ll be ghosted on the 2nd text. 60% of the girls won’t even reply to your text.

He is a high tier Asian. But he is nothing compared to chad
JFL, I never thought an Asian guy can get a white girl like this

He never got shit, tell me when you arrange a date with her.

Low iqcels thinking matches = get laid .

It takes 100 matches to get atleast lay with a 5/10 [maybe) for normie guys.

I guess you never matched with anyone on tinder so it makes sense how you think matches = laid.

You got a long way to go
@13k
@FACEandLMS
@asiancel

Notice how JBW baiters never visit threads like this

That hook wouldn’t be able to get any of those girls numbers. How dumb are incels?

He would never get laid with those girls. Notice how this guy never showed any conversation between those girls and the gook.

None of them gave him the number

He's not Chang???

He looks like a prettyboy Japanese model:

I4BmSFg.jpg

For Asians that's about as good looking as you can be. The only way to go higher is steroids.

He would never get laid with those girls. Notice how this guy never showed any conversation between those girls and the gook.

this is lowIQ trolljob. LOL at thinking Gooks get white women when they are not even the second choice of their own women. If this was even true to a small degree you would see Gooks with white chicks in real life regularly. Not hardly ever...if ever.

Fantastic cheekbones almost always create good eye area. The two are generally linked. This is why most Indians simultaneously have zero cheekbones and sunken/saggy eyes.

Plus you made him 6'1". How many Asian guys are that tall? <5%?

Height plus face and you made this guy a top 2-3% Asian.

I'm still impressed he's doing that well, but you made this guy by definition MOG into oblivion 97% of all Asians.

He's not Chang???

He looks like a prettyboy Japanese model:

I4BmSFg.jpg

For Asians that's about as good looking as you can be. The only way to go higher is steroids.
Eh that's kinda racist. There are plenty of Asians that are better looking..

Eh that's kinda racist. There are plenty of Asians that are better looking..

No there aren't. Most of my friends growing up have been yellow/brown so I know plenty about what common Asians look like. Most Asians are also 5'6"-5'7".

I know one tall Asian who is 6'4" but he's nowhere near this good looking. Rare anomaly for height.

No there aren't. Most of my friends growing up have been yellow/brown so I know plenty about what common Asians look like. Most Asians are also 5'6"-5'7".

I know one tall Asian who is 6'4" but he's nowhere near this good looking. Rare anomaly for height.
I agree that it's uncommon for Asians to be 6'1+ but I am Asian myself so growing up I've had a lot of better looking Asian friends who do fine in the dating scene. Personally I think Japanese guys look weird, Chinese are average looking with a few exceptions, and Koreans are probably the most masculine in the west. Phillipinos are short but have above average faces for Asians and the rest of the Pacific Islanders have it relatively the worst.

Unbelievable - Asian slaying in London in just one hour

Actually, I have to apologize. This isn't a trolljob. Unbelievable is the first word in the title of this thread.

idk if I can believe this bs I don't find that asian guy attractive. If I were a foid, I'd go for a 3-4/10 white guy.

lol so is london now SEA for asians? whites steal asian foids and now asians are stealing white foids. is this... REVERSE CUCKING?!?!

I agree that it's uncommon for Asians to be 6'1+ but I am Asian myself so growing up I've had a lot of better looking Asian friends who do fine in the dating scene. Personally I think Japanese guys look weird, Chinese are average looking with a few exceptions, and Koreans are probably the most masculine in the west. Phillipinos are short but have above average faces for Asians and the rest of the Pacific Islanders have it relatively the worst.

I call bullshit unless we differ on the definition of "doing fine".

Average Chinese guys:

chinese-guy-794328.jpg

clueless2.jpg

OP's guy is absolutely low level model tier for an Asian.

This guy is chang as fuck, wtf is wrong with you? You people can't rate for shit.

Yea that guy is a mix of chang and pretty boy, people here are freaking lunatic.

I call bullshit unless we differ on the definition of "doing fine".

Average Chinese guys:

chinese-guy-794328.jpg

clueless2.jpg

OP's guy is absolutely low level model tier for an Asian.
No I agree those are average, "okay" looking Chinese guys. I just don't think OP's Asian dude is top 2-3% best looking for Asians

No I agree those are average, "okay" looking Chinese guys. I just don't think OP's Asian dude is top 2-3% best looking for Asians

I never said he was top 2-3% "best looking".

I said he was likely top 5% by statistical definition based on height. If you assume his face puts him in the top 40% of faces (minimum), then he is in the top 2-3% of all Asians.

That is just statistics.

In reality he's probably even higher than that, since I've known at least 100 Asian guys in my life (way more really) and I don't think I've ever known one who was simultaneously 6'1" and that good looking or better. He's probably minimum 1/200 or 1/300 rare for that combo of height/face IRL.

I never said he was top 2-3% "best looking".

I said he was likely top 5% by statistical definition based on height. If you assume his face puts him in the top 40% of faces (minimum), then he is in the top 2-3% of all Asians.

That is just statistics.

In reality he's probably even higher than that, since I've known at least 100 Asian guys in my life (way more really) and I don't think I've ever known one who was simultaneously 6'1" and that good looking or better. He's probably minimum 1/200 or 1/300 rare for that combo of height/face IRL.
Yeah I don't know any tall good looking Asians personally but plenty of average height and chang-esque faces

what parallel universe is this:feelsrope:
i refuse to believe this is real:feelsree:

post all of his full pics pls, I’ll try that here

Thanks for making me feel miserable.

lol LOW IQ, matches dont mean shit.

Let’s see you have a 10+ texts convo with the girl. You’ll be ghosted on the 2nd text. 60% of the girls won’t even reply to your text.

He is a high tier Asian. But he is nothing compared to chad

He never got shit, tell me when you arrange a date with her.

Low iqcels thinking matches = get laid .

It takes 100 matches to get atleast lay with a 5/10 [maybe) for normie guys.

I guess you never matched with anyone on tinder so it makes sense how you think matches = laid.

You got a long way to go

That hook wouldn’t be able to get any of those girls numbers. How dumb are incels?

I started conversations with some of them but I never bothered to respond or even start talking to most, thats why I didnt post them

Here’s a few

Attachments

• 97A6DD7C-78BD-4F2C-BC10-46A04EBCB78D.jpeg
    97A6DD7C-78BD-4F2C-BC10-46A04EBCB78D.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 202
  • DF7890D7-2FDD-4167-A440-2BE9CD0C5AA2.jpeg
    DF7890D7-2FDD-4167-A440-2BE9CD0C5AA2.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 202
  • DA8C25C1-80D4-41B2-8E91-D52BD0D1AA22.jpeg
    DA8C25C1-80D4-41B2-8E91-D52BD0D1AA22.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 196
  • E54603B4-C9B6-4B6D-A9AD-AD847FDF5D4D.jpeg
    E54603B4-C9B6-4B6D-A9AD-AD847FDF5D4D.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 198
  • D931B79A-FBA3-491B-94DA-C72547A5F8D2.jpeg
    D931B79A-FBA3-491B-94DA-C72547A5F8D2.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 03B7C415-B24A-412C-977D-243C28DCD7FE.jpeg
    03B7C415-B24A-412C-977D-243C28DCD7FE.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 214
lol, that’s funny. I created the same profile, but said I was a woman. I already received 100+ likes from men. the vast majority barely looks at the name apparently

I started conversations with some of them but I never bothered to respond or even start talking to most, thats why I didnt post them

Here’s a few

Fake gook experiments. I never see gooks with white girls irl. Probably had a chad face and after getting matches you switched it with a gook.

Actually nvm, most of those girls are 3-4/10. I guess ricecels can score that? Idk.

Anyways I never see Asian guys with white girls unless they are chang. So this experiment is useless to me.

Fake gook experiments. I never see gooks with white girls irl. Probably had a chad face and after getting matches you switched it with a gook.
Nope I never switched pictures or changed any information at all. This experiment is 100% fair. It’s the same guy in the pics and he’s matched with 36 girls, mostly white and Asian. I didn’t have a previous account either so there’s no MM. I didn’t do anything to manipulate the results lol but keep coping

Attachments

• FB52CA80-5441-47DE-BECD-A592F533A0F4.jpeg
    FB52CA80-5441-47DE-BECD-A592F533A0F4.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 226
Nope I never switched pictures or changed any information at all. This experiment is 100% fair. It’s the same guy in the pics and he’s matched with 36 girls, mostly white and Asian. I didn’t have a previous account either so there’s no MM. I didn’t do anything to manipulate the results lol but keep coping

Your experiment is useless because you’ll never see a Asian guy with a white girl irl unless he is Chang.

Once I start seeing more normie Asian guys with white girls then I’ll believe it

Also your results aren’t that surprising since the girls you are texting are 3-4/10. Why don’t you text that hot girl with make up if she hadn’t unmatched you already

He's getting so many matches because he's 6'1 and has a changlite face. Any 5'5 ricecel would get sqaut.

lol, that’s funny. I created the same profile, but said I was a woman. I already received 100+ likes from men. the vast majority barely looks at the name apparently
Make one to find women, men will swipe for anything
Where do you live btw and which pictures are you using
Your experiment is useless because you’ll never see a Asian guy with a white girl irl unless he is Chang.

Once I start seeing more normie Asian guys with white girls then I’ll believe it

Also your results aren’t that surprising since the girls you are texting are 3-4/10. Why don’t you text that hot girl with make up if she hadn’t unmatched you already
Are you white or Asian?
I’ll text everybody later since its 6am here, and nobody has unmatched btw

Last edited:
Make one to find women, men will swipe for anything
Where do you live btw and which pictures are you using
I was finding women in the beginning. ~30 min = 2 likes from 2 fat women. I deleted it after that

I was finding women in the beginning. ~30 min = 2 likes from 2 fat women. I deleted it after that
I will try a different city tomorrow
Where should I try? I’ll be using the same pics

Just be Chang

JFL

Attachments

• 56FAC564-598B-4F48-BFEF-22AB5E766E13.jpeg
    56FAC564-598B-4F48-BFEF-22AB5E766E13.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 248
Just Be Ethnic

if you are light skinned you WILL get women. especially since anime is so huge right now asians are worshiped
Anime is only huge amongst incels.

I reckon Asians, especially when good looking, will do well with educated and high-IQ women because they have a reputation for being so themselves. Especially as you listed his uni as King’s, which is one of the best in the country.

Just be non-white theory confirmed.
Yeah, it is over for a white guy, especially on tinder. But white neurotypicals have to worship women to even get laid in a relationship. They have to work all day at a decent job to provide for a white woman, who would maybe have sex once a month with him, meanwhile most non whites can fuck good looking white women on tinder and don't even have to buy them a mcDonalds meal, I think a lot of white men are still blind as to how bad they have it. Going MGTOW as a white male and voting conservatives who want to kick out ethnics is the only option, not possible to save society any other way.

JFL he kpop maxxed! He isn't an "average" Asian you Cuck, he is 7 or 8. Maybe a 10/10 for kpop fans

Yeah, it is over for a white guy, especially on tinder. But white neurotypicals have to worship women to even get laid in a relationship. They have to work all day at a decent job to provide for a white woman, who would maybe have sex once a month with him, meanwhile most non whites can fuck good looking white women on tinder and don't even have to buy them a mcDonalds meal, I think a lot of white men are still blind as to how bad they have it. Going MGTOW as a white male and voting conservatives who want to kick out ethnics is the only option, not possible to save society any other way.
I don't know if you live in the UK but voting conservative here would do nothing because they just capitulate to the left at every turn. Just look at what the "conservatives" are doing with Brexit right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back