Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unattractive men can get laid but we can't

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I keep seeing unattractive men who've gotten laid before. Honestly I don't think looks are everything although they are important. The ultimate black pill is the reason we can't get laid is either autism or mental illness. Unless they're extremely hideous or short, non autistic men can get laid but we can't.

I keep seeing unattractive men who've gotten laid before. Honestly I don't think looks are everything although they are important. The ultimate black pill is the reason we can't get laid is either autism or mental illness.
you have woken up to the oofy doofy pill, no social circle = death @Incelius Savage

you have woken up to the oofy doofy pill, no social circle = death @Incelius Savage
It's not oofy doofy. No woman respects oofy doofy. It's masculine and being good at socializing. A good popular social masculine man will eventually get girls.

Confirmation bias, you don't notice the ugly men who are lonely, though they vastly outnumber the ones who aren't

ultimate black pill is the reason we can't get laid is either autism or mental illness.
That's literally "get therapy bro", not the blackpill; sub 5 men who ascend do so through betabuxxing, getting with a foid who has the rare traits of both being more unattractive than him and also not having the usual entitlement due to modern hypergamy, or being a plain exception that's bound to happen with basically any norm... :feelsUgh:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

The chance of a legitimate subhuman ascending through any of the avenues not mentioned above is extremely low, since it's an exception to the rule; hypergamy and foid privilege ensures that. :society:

GrAYcel thread

height and NT matter also

NT is everything.

Confirmation bias, you don't notice the ugly men who are lonely, though they vastly outnumber the ones who aren't
The ones who aren't are extremely social and masculine.

That's literally "get therapy bro", not the blackpill; sub 5 men who ascend do so through betabuxxing, getting with a foid who has the rare traits of both being more unattractive than him and also not having the usual entitlement due to modern hypergamy, or being a plain exception that's bound to happen with basically any norm... :feelsUgh:

The chance of a legitimate subhuman ascending through any of the avenues not mentioned above is extremely low, since it's an exception to the rule; hypergamy and foid privilege ensures that. :society:
Extreme NT plus good masculinity says otherwise

Ugly men struggle to get crumbs in today's dating market. Incels tend to be kinda prideful in this sense, refusing things like being a betabuxx.

I keep seeing unattractive men who've gotten laid before. Honestly I don't think looks are everything although they are important. The ultimate black pill is the reason we can't get laid is either autism or mental illness. Unless they're extremely hideous or short, non autistic men can get laid but we can't.
NONE OF YOU HAVE AUTISM. QUIT COMPARING YOUR SHITTY SOCIAL SKILLS TO PEOPLE WITH REAL AUTISM YOU CUNT!!!! and plus i left schooll SO HOW—-
@Zer0/∞

I am not autistic, but I was raised by crazy parents, so I am crazy.

NONE OF YOU HAVE AUTISM. QUIT COMPARING YOUR SHITTY SOCIAL SKILLS TO PEOPLE WITH REAL AUTISM YOU CUNT!!!! and plus i left schooll SO HOW—-
@Zer0/∞[/USER
[/QUOTE]

@Zer0/∞
I'm not diagnosed with autism but it can be assumed since I struggle socially I have it or at least ass burgers.

Where are these unattracive men who get laid? Maybe it's just some beta provider who gets cucked

I think you're 100% right. It's not "personality", but autism/mental illness plays a huge role in our inceldom. I've seen a lot ugly mother fuckers with women too. Doesn't mean its easy or you can find your dream girl, but being NT is everything.

Where are these unattracive men who get laid? Maybe it's just some beta provider who gets cucked
I keep seeing loud social NT men who get laid and are unattractive although they're never short.

I think you're 100% right. It's not "personality", but autism/mental illness plays a huge role in our inceldom. I've seen a lot ugly mother fuckers with women too. Doesn't mean its easy or you can find your dream girl, but being NT is everything.
Yep, being NT you can understand social clues and eventually fuck a slut.

autists have the absolute worst stats in life. Although looks matter, NT is pretty much everything. But if you aren’t conventionally attractive it’s very unlikely you have any rizz.

autists have the absolute worst stats in life. Although looks matter, NT is pretty much everything. But if you aren’t conventionally attractive it’s very unlikely you have any rizz.
Some unattractive men have good social skills bc they're high NT and have a masculine voice. Voice is also everything.

Some unattractive men have good social skills bc they're high NT and have a masculine voice. Voice is also everything.
Voice is irrelevant when my voice dropped I was still not getting any girls. I have a somewhat deep voice and I’m still a massive pussy behind that deep voice. I have one unattractive friend who pulled foids but one of them was some crazy whore. But yea if you’re unattractive and have good social skills you have a higher chance.

Voice is irrelevant when my voice dropped I was still not getting any girls. I have a somewhat deep voice and I’m still a massive pussy behind that deep voice. I have one unattractive friend who pulled foids but one of them was some crazy whore. But yea if you’re unattractive and have good social skills you have a higher chance.
Good social skills plus voice. You gotta have both.

NT Is somewhat relevant , i think.

"the ultimate black pill is the reason we can't get laid is either autism or mental illnes." REAL. im not a generally ugly guy, i literally cant talk to women or normies and they take everything i say literally

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back