Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Unattractive faces are more attractive when the bottom-half is masked, an effect that reverses when the top-half is concealed

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Abstract

Facial attractiveness in humans signals an individual’s genetic condition, underlying physiology and health status, serving as a cue to one’s mate value. The practice of wearing face masks for prevention of transmission of airborne infections may disrupt one’s ability to evaluate facial attractiveness, and with it, cues to an individual's health and genetic condition. The current research investigated the effect of face masks on the perception of face attractiveness.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8785149/

Thots?:feelshehe:

10,000 words summarized by "ayo, jawline check"

No :mask: for my height

I thought I’d like to fuck a foid from class but after getting rid of the face diaper I changed my mind.
She’s a low tier Becky with a bf. Fuck this shit.

I thought I’d like to fuck a foid from class but after getting rid of the face diaper I changed my mind.
She’s a low tier Becky with a bf. Fuck this shit.
A 3/10 wears a mask and suddenly she's 6/10 brutal

A 3/10 wears a mask and suddenly she's 6/10 brutal
Fr her eye area was not too bad but her lower third was ugly af. Big mouth and soft appearance, very weird. However with a mask and her nice hair and plump body she seemed fuckable.
The same thing happened with a trucel friend of hers. Oof, thought the guy had it bad with a mask, but without is totally over for him. He’s too bluepilled to be here and I suspect he would rope if completely aware of his future situation…:feelsrope:

I am subhuman with mask on because of my big deformed nose and truecel tier eye area

Fr her eye area was not too bad but her lower third was ugly af. Big mouth and soft appearance, very weird. However with a mask and her nice hair and plump body she seemed fuckable.
The same thing happened with a trucel friend of hers. Oof, thought the guy had it bad with a mask, but without is totally over for him. He’s too bluepilled to be here and I suspect he would rope if completely aware of his future situation…:feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/-cshZ6439yI

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back