Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story umm my mom brought home cyrus

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
You know how the term truecel exist, then they must a truchad. because i just met one today.
my mom brought home cyrus they work the same job and have same religion.
cyrus looks latino. looks 6'5 in height. his JAW, his HAIR. im 5'6 and i was wearing slippers(they are not considered slippers) that made me look approximately 5'7
and my height was slightly below his shoulders. if i wasnt wearing those slippers, my height would be next to his chest. he made me look like a midget.
Im not a chad worshiper so i just went to my room. my mom was talking about religion with him, and gave him 2 religious books.
my mom kept giggliing and laughing and talking with him about religion, his responses seem like he was annoyed, i over heard my asking him why he kept looking at his watch he said because people are text him, but im assuming he was looking at the time, they talked for about an hour. he eventually left.
its over
LOVE- the soul of the universe: It's Over

brutal, shouldve shot a missle at him with the hydra from gta v