Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Ultra LifeFuel] Corona virus ruined my childhood bullys life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Last week mother of the whore that bullied me back in first grade,causing me to have trust issues and not have decent social skills during the most importan years of my life that will shape my future has died and now her life is in shambles :feelskek:
She was just your average punk foid,smoking cigars,hanging out on popular districts in bars with her friends,rebeling parents posting feminist stuff on her instagram etc etc.
Most ironic part was that her bf (Who is a thuggmaxxed Chad-lite) is a islamist and right wing nationalist who posts about gender roles on his instagram LMAO.
Since her mother died she is stuck in home with her trashy father,she does all the cooking and cleaning,her bf broke up with her since she is stuck home and cant go outside even after all this corona stuff is over.I also heard that she is gonna drop out of school to help her father in his job.:feelsokman::feelshaha:

First keeping normshits in their homes,now this ? That ricecel who eat a bat must be worshipped. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Not so fast.
Coronavirus cancelled Comiket this spring and now Anime lewds and goods are canceled.

How does a woman bully you?

tbh

D3ja6SK

Because if you fight back, there are several whiteknight cucks waiting to beat you up.
Fair enough but that situation can be pacified via the gun, and they can't really sue cause it was self defence :feelsmusic:

She had at least 5 friends to mess with me and she even accused me of being a thief pervert back in fuckin first grade.
Should have went ER tbh, but i understand since i was bluepilled too at teenage years

Should have went ER tbh, but i understand since i was bluepilled too at teenage years
Dude ım talking about first grade what did you expect me,a glass wearing short fatso,to do anything ?

Dude ım talking about first grade what did you expect me,a glass wearing short fatso,to do anything ?
First grade of elementary? Oh lol, i don't even remember how first grade of elementary was :lul:

Fair enough but that situation can be pacified via the gun, and they can't really sue cause it was self defence :feelsmusic:
OP is talking about stuff that happened in first grade. Unless you live in the US there's no way a first grader could find a gun for something like that.

OP is talking about stuff that happened in first grade. Unless you live in the US there's no way a first grader could find a gun for something like that.
Yea i know now.

Im glad OP but remember this is a female were talking about. She lives on tutorial mode and her life is far from ruined,all we can do now is hope something else bad happens to her

whitepilled again

I'm afraid that I don't understand how this is life fuel. How has your life changed for the better? Have you gotten over the bullying? Celebrating the misfortune of another may be enticing and seem wonderful at first, but how has your life in any way improved? You stalk them on Instagram. You follow up with your bully. They probably don't think you exist or don't remember you.
This is simply a projection of what you think of a Divine karma. But if karma exists, why did you deserve to be incel?

Worship the rice race for this godsend.