Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ultimate TruCel Trait:

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Being stared at in public by strangers. Your ugliness is like a spectical to them and they can't help but stare at your subhumanity It happens to me multiple times daily and it drives me insane to the point where I wanna cuss em out. Only the truest of trucels will understand. Fakecels gtfo

Yes. They stare at me because of my ethnic appearance and autistic behavior. I've had White strangers stare at me while waiting for my psychologist at the local psychiatric hospital.

Yes. They stare at me because of my ethnic appearance and autistic behavior. I've had White strangers stare at me while waiting for my psychologist at the local psychiatric hospital.

Are you really 5'3? That's probably why they stare along with your ethnic appearance. Brutal I'm sorry.

Are you really 5'3? That's probably why they stare along with your ethnic appearance. Brutal I'm sorry.

Yes. This photo represents the day I was referred to group therapy for a second time.

Ironically, I happened to see Shannon Bosanac as I was leaving:

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 13 24 01

I was seventeen at that time.